Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Thanks, I bought used so it might not even be an option for me..

Any thoughts on this @Granger Ford ?
They do not monitor this forum so getting a reply is hit or miss. However if you go to the ESP website and contact them they will reply right away and let you know if you qualify. Good luck.
Sponsored

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
Sorry if already answered somewhere. I’m a California resident and I’m coming up on 12k miles and a year since purchase. I have access to an out of state address. Just wondering if this would be sufficient, and if I’d run Into any issues having my truck serviced in CA after purchase. Thanks everyone!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Sorry if already answered somewhere. I’m a California resident and I’m coming up on 12k miles and a year since purchase. I have access to an out of state address. Just wondering if this would be sufficient, and if I’d run Into any issues having my truck serviced in CA after purchase. Thanks everyone!
Once you are the owner (VIN registered) of the ESP it is good at any Ford dealership in the country. How you got it, they do not care, it will show up on your vehicle in the Ford system and they will see it right away.

Some states have proven problematic with out of state purchases (Florida I know of) but if you speak with Granger they will be able to work out your options. That "other" state address might work if CA is a problem too. Good luck.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I have access to an out of state address. Just wondering if this would be sufficient, and if I’d run Into any issues having my truck serviced in CA after purchase.
Pretty sure he said a bit back that's all they need. They probably send documents and stuff to the address, but I bought mine at Granger and got my documents then so IDK.

That "other" state address might work if CA is a problem too.
Yep, CA has followed FL to not allowing out-of-state sale on extended warranty coverage.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $50 Over Dealer Cost 1686775005879

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We're a little over halfway through the year and we're happy to say we've save our customers over $2,000,000 from MSRP on Ford Protect Extended Warranty Plans! We have done the shopping for you and have the cheapest price online! If you find a cheaper price we'll be happy to price match!

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com for live quotes on your Ford or Lincoln Vehicle!

Thank you to everyone who has referred a friend or family member to us!

S14suspense

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Powerboost Lariat 502a FX4 Smoked Quartz
We're a little over halfway through the year and we're happy to say we've save our customers over $2,000,000 from MSRP on Ford Protect Extended Warranty Plans! We have done the shopping for you and have the cheapest price online! If you find a cheaper price we'll be happy to price match!

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com for live quotes on your Ford or Lincoln Vehicle!

Thank you to everyone who has referred a friend or family member to us!
Got mine on Monday and saved that much vs what a local dealer quoted me. Not that I would have bought one from them at that price.
Went 175k mile option.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Got mine on Monday and saved that much vs what a local dealer quoted me. Not that I would have bought one from them at that price.
Went 175k mile option.
Thanks for the business!

Forever Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Fairlane GT, 1993 Ranger STX, 2019 Flex, 2021 F150 Lariat
I just put my order in for 9 years 125000 & saved $1190.00 over my local dealer’s quote today.

Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
With California's toughest consumer protection laws in the nation I would be very suspicious of any service or product that is illegal to offer to the state's residents.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
With California's toughest consumer protection laws in the nation I would be very suspicious of any service or product that is illegal to offer to the state's residents.
LOL -- DPRC is far more interested in the state's interests. than its subjects.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The product is not illegal to offer, they just restrict who is allowed to sell it.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We have some great news!

We have added more staff specifically to handle more volume of calls and answer questions about the Ford Extended Warranty. We can help assist by phone at (844) 570-2507 or by email at [email protected]!

We're always available online for pricing at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Sponsored

Last edited: