Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Gen 14 forum. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any F-Series, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?
Visit our website. https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Do you have a link to look at the esp options?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Do you have a link to look at the esp options?
We're working on a website now. This is $50 cheaper than Flood Ford's website, so you can use their site, or email us and we'll get you a quote as well.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Can you sell to us in FL? If so you'll be getting a call from me :)

Edit: I should have read your whole message... "freedom rings" Florida strikes again :(

Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Gen 14 forum. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any F-Series, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Do you have an expiration date for this deal? I ordered a truck a few days ago and I have no idea when it will be delivered.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted and adjusted my original post. I wish my state was more open in that regard. Sucks that basically my state has made it so that I have to pay MSRP for extended warranties (Because if you give a discount to one person, you must give it to all)

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
We're working on a website now. This is $50 cheaper than Flood Ford's website, so you can use their site, or email us and we'll get you a quote as well.
I'll check back once I get my truck. Hopefully end of this week or next. Thanks

Sponsored

DirtFreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Ford F250
Occupation
Retired ( paper maker )
I have a truck on order with you guys and will talk to you about this when my truck comes in and I come to pick it up.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Thanks, Zach!

For other Floridians, purchase it in person when picking up your truck at Granger (or Chapman for that matter) if you ordered it from them. I think it works because it's not an online sale. I'm sure @Granger Ford can clarify if it's a viable option for those of us from the Sunshine State.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'll bug you guys in person for this when my truck comes in!

EWalsh1727

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT 4x4 302A Black Appearance Package
Hello Everyone!

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Zach
Thank you for offering such a generous deal! It's very much appreciated!

I have ordered a 2022 F-150 XLT 4x4 302A BAP from my local dealer and unfortunately, my order hasn't been processed to the point that I have a VIN yet.

When does this offer end? If it ends before those of us that have orders placed but no VINs yet, would you honor this offer for us once we do receive our VINs?

Thanks again!
Sponsored