Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Saw this on the other forum.

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/granger-february-only-special-ford-esp-553766/

Happy Monday!
Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Ford vehicle, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)
Arrgh!!!

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Yeah, I just did the comparison to others - you save $50.

Sponsored

manny29

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f 150 powerboost
Saw this on the other forum.

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/granger-february-only-special-ford-esp-553766/

Happy Monday!
Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Ford vehicle, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Thank you for posting this in the correct spot!

@manny29 and @Samson16 if you have a secondary residence in the united states, you can still purchase!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Only $50

They also support the forum and have helped tons of F150 purchasers save many $thousands on new trucks. Not to mention avoiding the shenanigans that many dealerships play.

I have been both a Flood and a Ziegler customer for years. And I considered both as providing a great value proposition. But my current ESP was purchased from Granger for the reasons I stated. The $50 bought tacos for me the grandkids. :)

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Chevy 3.0 Duramax/2024 King Ranch on order
@Granger Ford, any chance we can get a "price lock" if we ordered from you and are waiting on Ford to build the truck?
Like others, I have an order already placed with you but can't buy into this deal yet since we are waiting on Ford to produce.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford, any chance we can get a "price lock" if we ordered from you and are waiting on Ford to build the truck?
Like others, I have an order already placed with you but can't buy into this deal yet since we are waiting on Ford to produce.

unfortunately it is only good this month and we aren't able to price lock the special. IF it is popular, we might look at extending it but for right now it is only good for this month. The typical deal is $50 over cost which is still a steal

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Awesome stuff, got mine from Granger pretty painlessly last year, thinking about adding to it with this offer.

Beagleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat Powerboost 502A
When I bought my '23 Lariat PB last July, I purchased an ESP from the dealer. There were two options available then I wish I would have purchased; the key fob replacement and the enhanced rental car coverage. Does anyone know if those can be added on after the fact? Truck is 6 months old and has 7,200 miles on it now.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
welp, looks like i'll be taking advantage of this sooner than expected. the "only $50" is still $50 haha

i got some reward points to put towards it as well.

every time i think i dont need one and it'll be ok, i see post of how much little things cost. headlight/taillights are expensive! i could buy second hand or online but having the peace of mind seems worth the price of admission.

does everyone go with the $0 deductible? haha

mdn14

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat PB SCREW
Occupation
Structural Engineer
welp, looks like i'll be taking advantage of this sooner than expected. the "only $50" is still $50 haha

i got some reward points to put towards it as well.

every time i think i dont need one and it'll be ok, i see post of how much little things cost. headlight/taillights are expensive! i could buy second hand or online but having the peace of mind seems worth the price of admission.

does everyone go with the $0 deductible? haha
I will be purchasing this shortly as well with this deal. Planning on a $100 deductible with 8yr/125k plan.
Sponsored