First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I just texted my salesman with a link to the article. He said that he thought it would affect stock orders more than the retail orders already in place with VINs. I have a build week of 3/1. We shall see...but I wonder if this had anything to do with some of the others who have been pushed out already.
? I hope your salesman is right......
Sponsored

OP
OP
tcp

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
May not be a bad idea. You know it's getting bad if they are starting to slow the F150 production.

Good luck to you!
Found one being built this week! Going to put a deposit in and locking it down!

Only missing MaxTow and lockable storage but I can live without storage and Trailer Tow will work.

Anyone know if the partitioned lockable storage can be added afterward? Part #?

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1ED4MFB00180

Also trying to pry away a similar truck but Star White that due to hit lot next week. Has customer deposit but they don't think he'll get financing. Gotta take matters in my own hands, COVID not beating me!

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
I just texted my salesman with a link to the article. He said that he thought it would affect stock orders more than the retail orders already in place with VINs. I have a build week of 3/1. We shall see...but I wonder if this had anything to do with some of the others who have been pushed out already.
The sales manager at my dealership said the same thing... retail orders should get priority.

TomH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
? I hope your salesman is right......
I have a KR ,3.5 on order since 11-18-20 priority 1, that is still in processing, Ford rep says he has no idea when it will be given a build date !
Sponsored