• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Impressive, intimate knowledge for a CEO representing a CEO-nova who actually has made, or is close to making, the transition from traditional manufacturing-driven to data-driven and customer-driven corporate strategy.

A couple of things:
  • The Mach-E is not a Mustang, but the Lightning is an F150
  • He mentioned Linux, respected Tesla's innovations, and is set on upgradability; let's just hope we don't end up with a subscription-based auto industry.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Impressive, intimate knowledge for a CEO representing a CEO-nova who actually has made, or is close to making, the transition from traditional manufacturing-driven to data-driven and customer-driven corporate strategy.

A couple of things:
  • The Mach-E is not a Mustang, but the Lightning is an F150
  • He mentioned Linux, respected Tesla's innovations, and is set on upgradability; let's just hope we don't end up with a subscription-based auto industry.
There's one person who makes the decision what is and is not a Mustang. His last name is Ford.

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
There's one person who makes the decision what is and is not a Mustang. His last name is Ford.
Being located where you are, I understand it's hard to grasp the concept of anything belonging to the people, lol. I am reminded of the song Alive by Pearl Jam. Eddie Vedder wrote that to describe how pissed he was to still be alive after he found out the news, but fans took it to be a battle cry that despite the devastating nature of the news he was still alive. He had to admit that it belonged to the fans as all iconic things do when they reach the level of icon; it's determined by the fans.

I, respectfully, disagree. I'm going to go to the beach and hope I don't get eaten by any Tiger Mach-Es... I know they don't look like tigers, rather like sharks, but I've decided that I get to decide what is and is not a tiger. #leeiacocca
Sponsored