Sponsored

Ford Canada Compared To Ford US Web Sites Rant.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Hey Ford.... why does your US web site have much more information than the Canadian web site? I have accounts on both, for the same truck, and the US side is 10x's better. For exmple - On the US side, I can update my service records and print them out if I want. Cdn side...not a option. When I logged onto the US side - I could see my Ford Pass information - Cdn side not an option.

How hard is it to make both sites the same?

Rant over...
Sponsored

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
I don’t know for sure but I would guess it comes down to the fact the US has 10x the population we do, so maybe it’s not worthwhile catering to us? Having said that if they already have the system in place for the US you would think it would be pretty easy to implement here.

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
the vehicle-dashboard is pathetic on the .ca site

OP
OP
Kanuck

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I don’t know for sure but I would guess it comes down to the fact the US has 10x the population we do, so maybe it’s not worthwhile catering to us? Having said that if they already have the system in place for the US you would think it would be pretty easy to implement here.
I registered on the US site... Get all the benefits....

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
Could also have to do with CA privacy laws vs US, etc.

Sponsored

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Hey Ford.... why does your US web site have much more information than the Canadian web site? I have accounts on both, for the same truck, and the US side is 10x's better. For exmple - On the US side, I can update my service records and print them out if I want. Cdn side...not a option. When I logged onto the US side - I could see my Ford Pass information - Cdn side not an option.

Rant over...
Because Trudeau likes Peugots.

bp1954fromca

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport

Rant over...
Thanks for pointing this out. I originally went on the US site when I bought my truck in 2021. It would not allow me to log on. Now I am able to and as you said shows much more info.
Sponsored