First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
If you look a the website there appears to be a new incentive that goes beyond the normal discounts. Does anyone know if this new bonus would be available if a deal was already agreed upon? I ordered in Sept and got the employee pricing plus an additional $ 3K off so I'm not sure if I would be entitled to this as well. I will contact the dealer but thought I would check to see if anyone else got it.

Thanks,
Sponsored

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
I think the $1000 is an early bonus for putting in a factory order. My dealer is the one that showed me the bonus when I ordered back in mid December.

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
If you look a the website there appears to be a new incentive that goes beyond the normal discounts. Does anyone know if this new bonus would be available if a deal was already agreed upon? I ordered in Sept and got the employee pricing plus an additional $ 3K off so I'm not sure if I would be entitled to this as well. I will contact the dealer but thought I would check to see if anyone else got it.

Thanks,
Dealer agreed with me that I'd be entitled to the original discounts OR anything better that's available at the time of taking delivery. You should be able to get the same. Seemed like standard practice at the dealerships I shopped in Ontario anyway.

greengs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Dealer agreed with me that I'd be entitled to the original discounts OR anything better that's available at the time of taking delivery. You should be able to get the same. Seemed like standard practice at the dealerships I shopped in Ontario anyway.
This is how it works in AB as well. When truck comes in they look at all the incentives from Factory combined with your dealer discount you negotiated and you can take whichever one is best.

dvdizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
did anyone use unhaggle or carcostcanada? or is it MSRP/sticker price minimum now for factory order cars
i dont mind waiting

Philibert

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 xlt sport
Occupation
Veterans
This is how it works in AB as well. When truck comes in they look at all the incentives from Factory combined with your dealer discount you negotiated and you can take whichever one is best.
Where could I learn about those incentives and rebate?
Sponsored