Ford.ca Build and Price drops Co-Pilot Assist 2.0

bkm

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, 2004 H-D, 1949 Ford 8N
I'm not sure whether this is intentional due to chip shortage or a software glitch. On March 6th. I 'built' a Lariat 502A High (which should include Co-Pilot Assist 2.0) and a Lariat 501A Std (and added Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 as an option). I recently went back to my saved 'builds' after a dealer visit and noticed something had changed in my 501A summary. I tried to replicate the 'build' and discovered that the Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 had been removed and, because Connected Built-In Navigation was included in the missing option package, it now appeared de-selected as a stand alone option. I replicated my 502A 'build' and everything appears unchanged because the pricing is the same. However, a line-by-line comparison showed that Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 no longer appears in the 'build' summary.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I understand that Ford reserves the right to make changes at will but a change log would be helpful.
Sponsored

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
I can still add or remove it from my XLT 302A build.
It adds the 360 camera still.

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
On the build your own page, it shows up standard on XLT base

Ford F-150 Ford.ca Build and Price drops Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 BA5F05ED-4B65-4D82-B4E8-345E6891812B

OP
OP

bkm

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, 2004 H-D, 1949 Ford 8N
As I understand it and correct me if I'm wrong, there are three parts to the Co-Pilot 360 Technology.

The base level includes BLIS with cross traffic alert and trailer tow coverage and is standard to all F-150 series from XL and up.

The next level (the one that disappeared on me) is Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0. This option adds the following...
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Stop-and-Go
- Lane Centering
- Speed Sign Recognition
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Intersection Assist
- Connected Built-In Navigation
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Forward Sensing System
(This also appears to be an option on the XLT Series 301A and 302A)

The final level is the Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep Package which includes the Active Drive Assist Prep Kit and the Active Park Assist 2.0

My dealer is still able to add the Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0 to the build on his computer. It is a $1250.00 Cdn option package. At this point it seems to have only disappeared from the Retail Build and Price web site.

Verta Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Velocity Blue
Occupation
Graduated Life
I believe you are correct, my XLT came with the 2.0 as an option. When i tried to build it online that option has disappeared. My dealer couldn’t explain the omition.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Boss Man
My dealer shared the following after I asked why this was no longer available on Ford.ca but still ok on the American site.

Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0 is an over the air software update that will be available for purchase. However, it is not yet released, and they are aiming for later this year to release the update to enable you to buy!

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
My dealer shared the following after I asked why this was no longer available on Ford.ca but still ok on the American site.

Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0 is an over the air software update that will be available for purchase. However, it is not yet released, and they are aiming for later this year to release the update to enable you to buy!
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0 can't be an over the air update. For the intelligent adaptive cruse control to work it needs front sendors. That is part of what you get when purchasing the Assist 2.0. In Ford's brochure it states that the hands free navigation is an over the air update but it requires the Active 2.0 Prep to have the hardware.
Ford Marketing did a poor job naming these packages. Calling everything Co-Pilot 360 just makes them sound the same, leading to confusion.
Sponsored