First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Anyone having trouble getting Ford accessories? Waited three months for molded splash guards from my dealer and gave up. Went with Weathertech and had them in four days. Still waiting for a viscous dampener cartridge for the tailgate. Found one tube of Rapid Red touch up paint in stock after checking three local area dealers. Online Ford catalog not showing what is in stock or not. Unusual times, for sure.
Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Anyone having trouble getting Ford accessories? Waited three months for molded splash guards from my dealer and gave up. Went with Weathertech and had them in four days. Still waiting for a viscous dampener cartridge for the tailgate. Found one tube of Rapid Red touch up paint in stock after checking three local area dealers. Online Ford catalog not showing what is in stock or not. Unusual times, for sure.
eBay worked for me ordered OEM WW liners and splash guards (below retail cost) from two different Ford dealers, had them both within a week. Now I just need the truck LOL

Chief Bast

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB, FX4, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
Yep. Still waiting on the wheel well guards. As of last Friday, my parts guy said they were on back-order with an ETA of around 16 Oct. Like everything else OEM related, I'm not hopeful of meeting that date, but in the grand scheme of things, it's minor compared to the hassle that was actually producing my truck. :)

OP
OP
OnceAnEagle

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yep. Still waiting on the wheel well guards. As of last Friday, my parts guy said they were on back-order with an ETA of around 16 Oct. Like everything else OEM related, I'm not hopeful of meeting that date, but in the grand scheme of things, it's minor compared to the hassle that was actually producing my truck. :)
True. I was fortunate. Ordered March 29, built July 1, delivered July 20. Was afraid it would sit outside for months waiting for chips.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OnceAnEagle

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Still no call from dealer about splash guards or viscous dampened cartridge since July. Guess it is true: sales, service, or parts expertise; pick two.

Caniki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Limited
It's okay, my parts shop can't find the right item code for all-weather floor mats for a carpeted floor with the optional storage bin. Meanwhile I bought them on ebay a month ago.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
No issues getting my wheel well liners, mud flaps and hood protector from ford. getting my Leer topper was a 3 month wait
Sponsored