• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford A Plan [Canada Specific]

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2011 GMC Sierra Nevada Edition
Good day everyone,

First of all, I tried searching before posting so hopefully this isn't a duplicate.

I was curious if anyone in Canada (Ontario specifically) was able to get Ford A-Plan pricing when they ordered their Lightning? My dealer informed me that the Lightning wasn't eligible, but I didn't think that was the dealers choice.

Looking for any insight.

Thank you!
Sponsored

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Good day everyone,

First of all, I tried searching before posting so hopefully this isn't a duplicate.

I was curious if anyone in Canada (Ontario specifically) was able to get Ford A-Plan pricing when they ordered their Lightning? My dealer informed me that the Lightning wasn't eligible, but I didn't think that was the dealers choice.

Looking for any insight.

Thank you!
Hi there,ford does have certain Vehicles that don’t qualify for a plan also the dealer can choose to honour it if they want.I know when vehicle comes out especially one as popular as the lightning they will wait about a year befor offering a plan

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2011 GMC Sierra Nevada Edition
Hi there,ford does have certain Vehicles that don’t qualify for a plan also the dealer can choose to honour it if they want.I know when vehicle comes out especially one as popular as the lightning they will wait about a year befor offering a plan
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
As a Ford Newb, can someone explain what A Plan pricing is? Employee discount? I doubt anyone is getting any type of discount on a Lightning but still curious what A Plan is. Thanks for clarifying.