• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Fog Lights on the Lightning?

wingfiry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Does anyone know if the Lightning will come with Fog lights? Fog is definitely a thing where I am, and I haven't seen any obvious fog lights in any of the pictures.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Does anyone know if the Lightning will come with Fog lights? Fog is definitely a thing where I am, and I haven't seen any obvious fog lights in any of the pictures.
Good question. It looks like they removed the fog light locations to smooth out the bumper and reduce drag. I wonder if the bottom of the headlights will function like fogs?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
No built in slots for an easy aftermarket installation either. It would be tough to integrate into the trucks electrical system for auto-off/auto-on too I'd imagine.

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I agree with the others, does not look like there are fogs on Lightning; at least none as an option as I've seen.
Sponsored