First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I just cut off 7 inches and no more hitting garage and it doesn't whip as much at high speed. Reception unchanged.
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I did the same thing. I had the antenna off my 2017 that was brand new. The antenna's are identical. I cut 5" off and put the little ball back on. I have about 1/2" to the top of the garage door.

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
Mullinax. Northlake Blvd. I would never go anyplace else. No dealer fee BS and as straight forward as they come. I could not be happier. I have five friends that have bought from them, Bren is the guy who has taken care of each transaction and we are all very satisfied customers.
Thanks,
Did you order your truck or did you buy from stock? Just wondering how much over/under invoice they are willing to go. I'm familiar with Mullinax and I know they typically have their lowest price on the windshield.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
This is what I used on my 2017. antennasource.com

This is a "BRAND NEW" VERY HIGH END Tapered Spring Stainless Antenna Mast. Our All Black Masts will come with the Noise Cancellation Wrapped Wire on all of the varying available lengths. The All Stainless version will not. Our Masts are available in either an all black anodized or all brushed stainless colored mast. What is unique with our mast is it is made of Spring Stainless, what that means is that when you bent it, it WILL Spring Back to its original position, very hard to find other than at your Dealer. So if your looking for a direct fit replacement mast that is made of spring stainless and are looking for that OE Look, this is the mast, it will simply not stay bent.

* Made of Spring Stainless. WILL NOT Stay Bent, Like Others.
* The Rod is also Tapered for that Custom Look, Just like the Older Style Masts Found on Older Vehicles.
* Available in an All Black, OR, All Stainless in Color Mast, Your Choice.

Available In: 31" - 27" - 21" - 15" - 12" - 9" - 7" Your Choice in Black or All Stainless.

Note: .. This is not a one size fit all mast.
Note: .. The longer the mast the better the reception.

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Rydonair antannae on Amazon.

This is the 3rd time I've used this. GREAT reception. Check the research posted as well.
Bought one last week after reading this thread. Showed up next day through Amazon and reception is fine. I'll keep the whip in case it fails at some point, but my guess is that I'll just have a whip in my garage for a couple of years.