First Name
Leander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Ford F-150 Fluttering noise IMG_1106
Ford F-150 Fluttering noise IMG_1105

still making the noise. Took the door panel off and the seal for the plastic door liner wasn’t sealed. Sealed it and that didn’t help. So out of ideas. Gonna see if someone else might figure it out.
Sponsored

Broomsky

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PB FX4 Avalanche
I had the noise on my 23 PB from the minute I left the dealership. (I didn't test drive it on the highway). Mine really only occurred with the sunroof opened or vented, but I did have a noise when it was shut. I ended up adding a piece of weather stripping all along where the factory weather stripping was to see if that was the issue and it instantly fixed it. Cost me $8 on Amazon. I did however, end up bringing it up at the dealership on my first oil change and I had taken the weather stripping off. They duplicated the noise and replaced the weather stripping completely and the noise hasn't returned.

OP
OP

Lee85

First Name
Leander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I had the noise on my 23 PB from the minute I left the dealership. (I didn't test drive it on the highway). Mine really only occurred with the sunroof opened or vented, but I did have a noise when it was shut. I ended up adding a piece of weather stripping all along where the factory weather stripping was to see if that was the issue and it instantly fixed it. Cost me $8 on Amazon. I did however, end up bringing it up at the dealership on my first oil change and I had taken the weather stripping off. They duplicated the noise and replaced the weather stripping completely and the noise hasn't returned.
Where exactly did you apply the weather stripping? dealership replaced the window run seal
Sponsored