Florida Ford Dealers

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Good afternoon guys! I’m getting to the point where placing an order for my 2021 F-150 is imminent, and I wanted to see if any of you all had any input on good experiences you’ve had with buying a vehicle from Ford dealers in Florida.

Some of you on here already have been incredibly generous and helpful to me so far! I plan on shopping at least a few dealers, and figured I could narrow my search with your all’s help! Thank you for any info you’re able to provide!
Sponsored

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
Good afternoon guys! I’m getting to the point where placing an order for my 2021 F-150 is imminent, and I wanted to see if any of you all had any input on good experiences you’ve had with buying a vehicle from Ford dealers in Florida.

Some of you on here already have been incredibly generous and helpful to me so far! I plan on shopping at least a few dealers, and figured I could narrow my search with your all’s help! Thank you for any info you’re able to provide!
I bought my 2019 Limited in August of last year, the truck listed for $73k and change, I bought for $60k. I used Elder Ford in Tampa and will give them first shot once the 2021 trucks start getting delivered to dealers. I wasn't completely crazy about the attitude there but they gave me a great deal and top dollar for my F150 Harley Edition trade in.

Last edited:

mike001va

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150
Occupation
retired

From my research.. Brandon Ford in Tampa.. One of the largest F150 dealers in the nation... from what I saw on the 2020.. deep discounts... I'm going to give them a chance early spring on a 2021

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
From my research.. Brandon Ford in Tampa.. One of the largest F150 dealers in the nation... from what I saw on the 2020.. deep discounts... I'm going to give them a chance early spring on a 2021
For what its worth I tried to talk to Brandon Ford, they had very little negotiation with me on the new truck or my trade, they were my first dealer that I talked to, When I spoke with Elder he gave me a buyers sheet right away with $13,000 off of list.
That being said I probably will shop Brandon Ford again to compare

mike001va

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150
Occupation
retired
For what its worth I tried to talk to Brandon Ford, they had very little negotiation with me on the new truck or my trade, they were my first dealer that I talked to, When I spoke with Elder he gave me a buyers sheet right away with $13,000 off of list.
That being said I probably will shop Brandon Ford again to compare
Galloway Ford here in Ft Myers is truely horrible... I'm definately going to buy out of town on this one.. Tampa is just a few hours away..so.. I havent a issue if it saves money

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Galloway Ford here in Ft Myers is truely horrible... I'm definately going to buy out of town on this one.. Tampa is just a few hours away..so.. I havent a issue if it saves money
I drove to Tampa from Key West, best deal I could find was up there
Sponsored