Sponsored

Floor Mat for Fold Flat Storage Back Rear Seat?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Anyone besides Ford have a nice floor mat for the super crew back seat with the fold flat storage? Looking for any options.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Last edited:
OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150
I ordered the above set that included the rear mat. It does not fit with the fold flat storage box. I spoke with husky and they are aware. She said the wording is wrong. I was supposed to receive a call yesterday...Nothing yet... Bottom line, do not order the above set with the rear mat. The front mats are great!!

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Good to know the d
I ordered the above set that included the rear mat. It does not fit with the fold flat storage box. I spoke with husky and they are aware. She said the wording is wrong. I was supposed to receive a call yesterday...Nothing yet... Bottom line, do not order the above set with the rear mat. The front mats are great!!
Good to know description wrong. You saved me some frustration in ordering.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
Weathertech is the same way. They have not yet developed a rear mat for the new fold flat configuration. Crossing my fingers they get it developed soon. My rear floors are going to take a beating from my kids muddy feet!

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Weathertech is the same way. They have not yet developed a rear mat for the new fold flat configuration. Crossing my fingers they get it developed soon. My rear floors are going to take a beating from my kids muddy feet!
I reached out to weathertech and they confirmed they will be producing the rear mat for the fold flat storage. She said it is likely 8-10 weeks out, they sent me the link for "feature request" and said if we fill that out, it could increase the timeline. So everyone go fill this out!!

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
I reached out to weathertech and they confirmed they will be producing the rear mat for the fold flat storage. She said it is likely 8-10 weeks out, they sent me the link for "feature request" and said if we fill that out, it could increase the timeline. So everyone go fill this out!!

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/
I did the same last night and filled out the form. Thanks for posting!

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
I ordered from Husky, and when my box arrived, I happened to be in the front yard. I commented about open box and he said "No worries, I'll mark it as such on my pad", and he didn't.

Looked in box, all 3 mats are there, unscathed, but all the little snap-parts are missing. I contacted Husky via email and said "Returning via amazon might be easy, but it feels stupid. Here's my order number can you please just send missing parts?", and a Julie responded super-nice and shipped the next day.

Pretty sure I don't have fold-flat storage because it's not on my 502a window sticker and I didn't get fold-flat seats, but I'm pretty confident I could contact Husky again and swap out the rear mat for a future correct one provided I keep my order number and mine new - because Husky seems super-duper reasonable and I love their mats with respect to durability and flexibility compared to others.

5* for those guys.
Sponsored