First time buyer

Svt40

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1942 Ford GPW, 2004 F150 XLT
I just found this board while going through videos on the 2021 XLTs.

I've been in the market for a new truck for over a year now. I was looking to get a 2018 Lariat but with the virus ruining the used car market the new 2021's XLTs are cheaper than the 2018 Lariat and have all the same features I was wanting.

Any options to avoid on the 2021?

B&O worth the money?

What is the best way of getting what you want? Build a truck and hope to get a good deal when it arrives, or keep looking for what you want and hope to find it? Not finding a lot of supercabs.

I also saw this COSTCO thing mentioned and never even knew they did cars. How are they compared to regular dealerships?

What I am after is an Iconic Silver Supercab XLT sport 4x2 or 4x4 (either is fine) with 6.5' bed, 3.5L EB, 302a, sliding rear window, spray in liner and B&O audio. Leather will be something else I am looking at as well as rims and tires. If I level the truck it will be by dropping the rear rather than raising the front.
Sponsored

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
As far as getting the truck you want, you don’t necessarily have to wait until arrival. Will depend on your dealer and region but mine agreed to $1k below invoice before incentives at arrival so I know at worst I’m still getting a decent price which allows me to worry too much about it.