Sponsored

metallikatz3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tacoma
If this is a pre-production model there's the possibility that it doesn't have the Tremor specific knuckles that Ford has touted. So, assuming that - maybe this particular truck doesn't actually have the final front suspension components and height that the production trucks will.
Sponsored

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
Seriously!!!! What the hell are they thinking!!!!!
Chevy brags in a commercial about OFF ROAD TIRES and 2" LIFT on their Trail Boss models and FORD CANT even LEVEL A TREMOR!?

Ford! Hello! YOU LOOK WEAK.
Come on Man!
Exactly! Why cant ford give us a 2 inch front lift from the factory like the trail boss? It'll give more clearance when off-roading, and give it a more off-road rig look. Maybe it just makes too much sense. Either that or they like to keep the rake to hide the rear axle rust better :LOL:

Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Exactly! Why cant ford give us a 2 inch front lift from the factory like the trail boss? It'll give more clearance when off-roading, and give it a more off-road rig look. Maybe it just makes too much sense. Either that or they like to keep the rake to hide the rear axle rust better :LOL:
[/
what does rake have to do with 4 wheeling? or are we all worried about what the mall rats have to say

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran

its just why?? you're paying for an off-road package, check out the F250 tremor, ranger tremor, hell even the trail boss package on the Silverado and see how much beefier they look compared to their regular stock form. They look more level and aggressive but meanwhile on the other hand you have the f150 looking like more of a work truck than a regular non tremor F150. Looks like a missed opportunity to me.

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
its just why?? you're paying for an off-road package, check out the F250 tremor, ranger tremor, hell even the trail boss package on the Silverado and see how much beefier they look compared to their regular stock form. They look more level and aggressive but meanwhile on the other hand you have the f150 looking like more of a work truck than a regular non tremor F150. Looks like a missed opportunity to me.
this was a reply to diesel97, cant reply or quote his message

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
so its all looks then, not performance.

Sponsored

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
so its all looks then, not performance.
A little bit of both, it would get better front end clearance too if the front was leveled out a bit better but it’s mainly value. If you don’t get a lift/level, or upgraded shocks like fox/bilstein/etc then it looks like just a wheel/tire combo upgrade if anything and doesn’t look as valuable to me as the other model tremor packages. It doesn’t seem like you’re getting your money’s worth to step up from an fx4 package. Just my opinion

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I think everyone needs to remember their "tough looking" "top of the line" off road machine is always going to be the Raptor. The tremor was just meant to be a middle of the road between a stock looking F-150 and the Raptor. And yes, I really do hope they fix that rake, it's terrible... That will definitely make it look a little more balanced.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
A little bit of both, it would get better front end clearance too if the front was leveled out a bit better but it’s mainly value. If you don’t get a lift/level, or upgraded shocks like fox/bilstein/etc then it looks like just a wheel/tire combo upgrade if anything and doesn’t look as valuable to me as the other model tremor packages. It doesn’t seem like you’re getting your money’s worth to step up from an fx4 package. Just my opinion
if you look at a stock SD next to a F150 you would say the same thing has nothing to do with the Tremor package

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
if you look at a stock SD next to a F150 you would say the same thing has nothing to do with the Tremor package
To me you just sound salty that we don't all love that insane rake on the tremor package for this truck, did you personally design it or what? :ROFLMAO: You're paying for what's supposed to be an upgrade to the fx4 package so where's the clearances, beefier looks, or upgraded shocks to follow through with that? Like I said it looks like it fell short compared to the F250 tremor package.
Sponsored