Finally!

Mangolorian222

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor; Mach 1 HP
Originally ordered a 402A Tremor here in CA that’s months away from coming, missing who knows how many features. Found another dealership with a Tremor in transit that was willing to take X-Plan and just finished the paperwork to date. Surpringly, it has adjustable tilting headrests and front sensors, both of which I would not have in my order. If anyones in the market for a tremor in the next few months and in the bay area, i can hit you up once my other truck gets built.

Thanks to everyone for the advice to go with this one!
Ford F-150 Finally! 272A7697-145B-4428-AFC0-819748B7C28C
Sponsored

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
Originally ordered a 402A Tremor here in CA that’s months away from coming, missing who knows how many features. Found another dealership with a Tremor in transit that was willing to take X-Plan and just finished the paperwork to date. Surpringly, it has adjustable tilting headrests and front sensors, both of which I would not have in my order. If anyones in the market for a tremor in the next few months and in the bay area, i can hit you up once my other truck gets built.

272A7697-145B-4428-AFC0-819748B7C28C.jpeg
Congrats!

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost

Nice truck! Do you have the B&O Unleashed?

OP
OP

Mangolorian222

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor; Mach 1 HP
Nice truck! Do you have the B&O Unleashed?
Thank you! I do. My early thoughts are I really like it, but as most speakers require, it needs some time to be worn in. I’ve had bose, els, HK, JBL, and whatever Tesla puts in cars and I think this system is pretty solid.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you! I do. My early thoughts are I really like it, but as most speakers require, it needs some time to be worn in. I’ve had bose, els, HK, JBL, and whatever Tesla puts in cars and I think this system is pretty solid.
Glad you like it! That's also why you have tilting headrests.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mangolorian222

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor; Mach 1 HP
Glad you like it! That's also why you have tilting headrests.
Really? That’s interesting. My 21 XLT also had the tilting headrests with no BO. Did ford change it to where non BO have no tilt now?

Harry Dangler

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired

Bitchin as my cousin from Riverside CA used to say back in the day congrates

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Really? That’s interesting. My 21 XLT also had the tilting headrests with no BO. Did ford change it to where non BO have no tilt now?
Yeah, there have been several threads about it on here, and unfortunately it appears that way. So enjoy yours!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Excellent decision!!!

What a nice truck

Clew150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT RCSB
'22 Grilles are so much better than '21s. So glad I changed mine out to something unique.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Nice Truck. Glad you were able to get it and get a great price!

‘22Powerboost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
Looks great…congratulations for sure.

Sales manager at my dealer text me this morning, and said my ‘22 Platinum powerboost just arrived. He sent me a few pictures, and we’ll finalize the deal tomorrow, and maybe pick it up Saturday or Monday.
Sponsored