Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Nice cover. I just put mine on a few days ago. Good luck with yours👍🏻

7DB21C3A-A64E-4E2E-9166-EE3F16864DCF.jpeg

025F02BF-DB00-4028-B17F-3BA9FC7149FB.jpeg
Nice! I considered the Retrax but I wanted something easier to remove and that didn't take up quite as much bed space. They are nice covers though and look really sharp!

Just ordered a bed divider and front/rear mudflaps from the dealer. Using reward points to pay for a bit of it.
Yeah the 42,000 reward points I got for purchasing the truck knocked $210 off the price of the divider. I'm not sure this divider is worth $335, but for $125 I feel pretty good about it.

Is that bed divider just hallow plastic, could you mount anything to it like Quick Fists?
I'm actually surprised with how stout this divider is. If it is hollow plastic it's pretty thick. I would feel comfortable putting something pretty darn heavy in front of it and not worry about it crushing whatever I have beyond the divider in the back of the bed.

Has the Armor Flex been pretty dry?
I ran the truck through a wash immediately after picking it up from installing the liner/cover/divider and it only leaked at the back by the tailgate. Installers told me that as the cover gets some heat cycles and sun the seals will get better. I guess time will tell. I'll be sure to report back.

Can you post the part number of the divider please?
1617722200797.png

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Thanks for sharing your setup. I ordered the same cover and bed divider, but mine came with the factory Tough bed.

If you installed it yourself, any tips or tricks with the cover install? Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement