Sponsored

Finally got around to protecting my Paint (Photo)

KDK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Spoiler - only 1 photo.

I've had my f150 for about 9500km's now, and have been procrastinating on putting 3M on the front. Especially after spending a little more for Space White, I knew I should bring it right off the lot to the Detail place. I didn't and I ended up with 2-3 'micro' chips. Enough to piss me off.

Besides taking care of that, I had previously complained (justifiably) about the lack of Quality assurance on delivery of these trucks. I don't care about the reason, but my B pillars shouldn't have swirl scratches right from the lot. It was the biggest annoyance, besides rear diff rust.

Anyways, I ended up getting Xpell (similar to 3M) on the front everything including lights, hood mirrors, above windshield, door jams, door edges and of course A and B pillars.

Very happy. I avoided undercoating, after asking this forum and reading, it's something I can tackle myself.

Ford F-150 Finally got around to protecting my Paint (Photo) 1
Sponsored

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
How much did you pay? What life did they tell you to expect? I washed my car yesterday and noticed my first rock chip as well :mad: I only had 1100 miles on it.

OP
OP
KDK

KDK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
1600$
If you didn't do the paint nanotech protection I did it would be about 1100$

It's an investment in retaining the look of the truck in my opinion.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Awesome. I see you have mud guards as well, oem?
Sponsored