Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
No offense to you Timsvtgen1 but I would rather set my new truck on fire than to watch a video from those 2 clowns.
Hey whatever man, I’m just jealous you have a new truck to set on fire.

CBGray

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 2.7L EB Screw 4x4 501A
Occupation
Software
Hello:

Recently bought an F150 XLT Sport and it came with the sensor and stickers. I want to use the sensor on my boat trailer, but the recommended location would be submerged when launching the boat. looking at the sensor and electrical connection to it, I don't think submerging is a good idea. Any advice on this? Waiting to hear back from my dealer too. I can't find any videos online of installing the sensor on a boat trailer.
There is another post floating around the site here where someone did mount it in a location where it got submerged and it did indeed quit working. I've held off installing it because I'm just going to wait until the stickers work and do it "old school" backup in the meantime.

Shawnmon

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport
There is another post floating around the site here where someone did mount it in a location where it got submerged and it did indeed quit working. I've held off installing it because I'm just going to wait until the stickers work and do it "old school" backup in the meantime.
Thank you!
Sponsored