First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
The balls on Ford to use the term early access in that email for a function we were promised in Q3 last year that all job 2 trucks have had from the moment they drove off the lot…
Sponsored

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
2.5.0 said "145 minutes" to apply … these are getting bigger …

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
2.5.1 was a huge update.

Modules touched

IPMA
CMR
CCM
PSCM

Im guessing if you got this you should have Blue Cruise at this point. These are the remaining modules that needed to be updated.

Sponsored

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
2.5.1 was a huge update.

Modules touched

IPMA
CMR
CCM
PSCM

Im guessing if you got this you should have Blue Cruise at this point. These are the remaining modules that needed to be updated.
That would be awesome. Hopefully we can get some confirmations and these updates coming for non early access. Have a trip at the end of the month and would love to have BC for it.

gtotco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 3.5L
Power-up 2.5.1 is rolling out now. This is a big update. Currently installing on my truck. Says it will take 145 minutes.

D65DE9E6-4162-4E07-B4E2-CAD3E948819D.png
Lol yeah - just got this notification and noticed the 145 minutes. I've been forcing them early but this one can wait until overnight...

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I should have paid for the 1 month subscription to FDRS...

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The ipma update bring it to the 2022/ Job 1 level.

The other updates I don’t believe are anywhere near as important as the ipma. The CMR and CCM update is minor. The pscm is fairly decent.

I’m just excited they actually did an ipma OTA. I have been wondering about that for a while. Also the pscm, ccm and cmr is awesome because they are canbus OTA

As of now I have not seen any updates in fdrs.

I am keeping an eye on it though.

Remember to check your connected services to see if the blue cruise subscription is available yet.

There could be another update to the apim config there are a couple things needing to be turned on in that so it will be interesting to see if they flip those through an update

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I finally got the 1.7.1 OTA the other day. What issue is there?
Lots of people got stuck on it back in the fall of last year. In order to get over the hump (myself included) required a USB update to the APIM

JFR0317

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 PowerBoost
I am in the Early Access program and have received successful updates through 2.4.5. The System Update screen shows I have a pending update, but it will not complete and gives me a message in Ford Pass that says "We recently tried to install a Ford Power-Up Software Update for your 2021 F-150 but were unsuccessful. We'll need your help to finish it. It's pretty simple. You'll find detailed instructions on your in-vehicle screen." Unfortunately, when I turn the vehicle back on, there are no such instructions, and it just tells me I have a scheduled update awaiting. The update details say that the update is Ford Power-Up 2.5.1. I have tried doing the "Update Now" process as well as letting it attempt a scheduled update. Frustrating.

irpete

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
I was successfully upgraded to 2.5.1 last night. This morning while driving on a 2 lane road I turned on lane keep and cruise control and I got a pop-up that said "Blue Cruise is now active. Keep your eyes on the road" (quoting from memory). Other than the pop-up mentioning Blue Cruise it was the same small blue steering wheel that we are familiar with when using lane keep and cruise control. It also would keep reminding me to keep my hands on the wheel.

I'm aware that this wasn't a Blue Cruise covered road and haven't had the chance to test in on one that would be part of Blue Cruise but the pop-up mentioning Blue Cruise was a welcomed sign.