First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
Yep
Agreed! It is a bit too sensitive and gives a lot of false warnings. So much so that if my wife is with me, she keeps telling me "turn that crap off whatever you are doing". I don't know how to get rid of it other than totally killing all hands free with the button, and reverting to pure adaptive. I haven't investigated whether there is a quick shortcut to switch from blue-cruise to regular lane-assist-cruise so I can ditch the "eyes up here!" warnings. Lane-assist warnings only seem to rarely occur (typically only in construction zones if not using the right lane) and the sound is less offending. It just sounds like an airplane "free to move about the cabin" chime.

Also, I kind of like seeing my RPMs. I'd prefer when bluecruise goes active that the cluster turns blue (looks cool!) but I don't need the "hands-free" in the left cluster (though I could definitely understand the need for colorblind drivers).
This is exactly why i'm asking. I have a good thing going right now and don't want something that is just going to annoy me.
Sponsored