Final Steps to Bluecruise email

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB
I've seen other people mention seeing software update versions in their Fordpass app. I have both a F-150 PB and a Mach-E and cannot find software versions anywhere in the app for either of my vehicles.

Can you tell me where to look for this info?

Thanks,

Mike
Upper right corner of Ford Pass app. Click Account then scroll down To click message center. Should list all there for each of your vehicles. Unless you deleted them. Mine shows every one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
I just received this email, with instructions to change the OTA update times. Anyone else go through this and have Bluecruise installed this way? I'm looking forward to getting it rolling.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.50.03 PM.png
Can you share what the recommended OTA update times were that were requested?

I don't seem to be getting updates and it may be that I need to modify the schedule I have currently setup.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Upper right corner of Ford Pass app. Click Account then scroll down To click message center. Should list all there for each of your vehicles. Unless you deleted them. Mine shows every one.
Yeah, must be my tinfoil hat...I had sharing info with Ford turned off so I think that's why I'm not seeing any of the updates on either my F-150 or Mach-E in the messages section. I turned it back on in the truck but I'll have to go find that setting in the car and sort that out. Both were purchased with the BC hardware, but neither of them are remotely close to the software versions required. And they don't seem to be getting any closer. My truck is on 2.1.1 and I don't even know what the Mach-E is cause I can't tell.

Mike

gtotco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 3.5L
Can you share what the recommended OTA update times were that were requested?

I don't seem to be getting updates and it may be that I need to modify the schedule I havfe currently setup.

Thanks,
Mike
You should be able to check and update manually. I would try that to see if they are available.

Sponsored

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
So is everyone that are getting these updates recently in the Early (LATE) Access Program? I've been stuck on 2.3.0 since end of January! Anyone else in same boat?

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I'm in the Early Access Program and received 2.4.3 two days ago. Waiting on the next one...

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
So is everyone that are getting these updates recently in the Early (LATE) Access Program? I've been stuck on 2.3.0 since end of January! Anyone else in same boat?
Yes I have got 2 in 2 days but still waiting

Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
No clue what they are doing information from Ford to keep us updated would be great.
But then would could not complain about it on this forum o_O

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Ford Pass shows 3 of 3 complete but Im guessing there are another group of updates for BC :rolleyes:

it
Ford F-150 Final Steps to Bluecruise email IMG_1449.PNG

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
2.3.0 is the most up to date version for those who are not one of the about 500 early access people selected to receive the test updates. Once Ford is satisfied with the rollout to the EA testers the updates will be pushed to everyone.
Ford Pass shows 3 of 3 complete but Im guessing there are another group of updates for BC :rolleyes:

it
IMG_1449.PNG
Yes this is part of the prep for BlueCruise. 2.5.3 will be the final update.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You should be able to check and update manually. I would try that to see if they are available.
Yeah, I do that nearly every time I get into the truck or car. It always says I'm up to date, which I'm pretty sure is complete BS. I've never ever, with any of the many F-150s I've had, ever had any of them show that an update was available when I checked manually. And my Mach-E has never told me anything but "You're up to date". But the service tech always tells me there's a pant-load of updates that need to be applied when I show up at the dealer.

So when you mentioned something about Ford suggesting or asking you to adjust your OTA update schedule, naturally I thought that it might give me a clue as to the best time to set for updates, with the hope that it would increase my chances.

Mike

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB

it
IMG_1449.PNG
My Ford pass never showed anything like this. I’m in EA. Got email last Friday. Updates Mon Tuesday Wednesday to 2.4.5. Nothing since. What a cluster.
Sponsored