First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
VP
Picked these up off e-bay. They are also on Amazon. They have the white DRL and Amber turn signals. I installed these on my 2023 Powerboost. What I did was tap into the actual marker light wire instead of the DRL. I found out that the CANBUS seems to have a signal running over the 12 volt to the marker light and these new vent lights think the truck is just starting up so the LEDs are going through the start up sequence continually. If the truck is not running, they work fine. To get around this, the power wire which is the wire going to the marker light could be either attached to the accessory fuse or use a relay connected to the battery and the marker light wire used as the trigger for the relay. Either should work. Pretty cool though. Personally, I think the white is a little too bright for night, so I likely will either add window tint or wrap to dim them slightly. I also added Rough Country SF1 Fender flares and modified those also by adding in 1/2" waterproof LED black indicators - amber for front, red for rear.

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? FenderVentLightedBadge

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? RC_SF1_ModdedLEDs2

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? RC_SF1_ModdedLEDsFront

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? RC_SF1_ModdedLEDsRear

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? RC_SF1_ModdedLEDs

Ford F-150 Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? RaptorLights1
Sponsored