• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Feeler: 2022 OEM FULL LED Tail Lights

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
have a 22 Lariat 502A with OEM LED Tail Lights with BLIS
thinking about upgrading and wanted to see if anyone was interested in my LED tails. Currently 2200 miles on the truck. Can send pics upon request.

Looking to get $925 shipped CON US
Sponsored

Last edited:

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Just curious, what are you going to upgrade to?

OP
OP
crazywayne311

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
no one hesitate to make an offer if interested

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
no one hesitate to make an offer if interested
I may be interested in them, but curious the difference between standard LED tails and BAP/Tremor LED tails... do you happen to have any pics comparing the two before I decide the standards are what I want?

Also, in addition to the tail light assemblies, I do need to budget another ~$175 for conversion wiring harnesses (like these) correct?

Sponsored

OP
OP
crazywayne311

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
So a couple things @pavementends
Yes you would need to buy an adapter harness going from halogen tails to LED.
id be willing to knock some $ off if you’re really interested.
Also, the difference is that mine are red and chrome where as tremor/BAP are red and black.

Ford F-150 Feeler: 2022 OEM FULL LED Tail Lights 78C56D92-82E4-4010-B82E-5D501ED4A290

Ford F-150 Feeler: 2022 OEM FULL LED Tail Lights 77B3EA11-B927-49C9-828A-7941218D9C17

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
have a 22 Lariat 502A with OEM LED Tail Lights with BLIS
thinking about upgrading and wanted to see if anyone was interested in my LED tails. Currently 2200 miles on the truck. Can send pics upon request.

Looking to get $925 shipped CON US
Do you have onboard scales or not? Those tail lamps are yet another difference. I'm assuming for sake of ease, you're keeping your BLIS units as they're vin coded.

OP
OP
crazywayne311

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
Do you have onboard scales or not? Those tail lamps are yet another difference. I'm assuming for sake of ease, you're keeping your BLIS units as they're vin coded.
i do have the onboard scales. now i'm gonna look dumb by asking, but does the on board scales give you a specific tail light? i thought all tails were capable of the lighting for the on board scales.
also, i was going to swap out my BLIS units with the new lights.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
i do have the onboard scales. now i'm gonna look dumb by asking, but does the on board scales give you a specific tail light? i thought all tails were capable of the lighting for the on board scales.
also, i was going to swap out my BLIS units with the new lights.
It may be on the harness side of things -- only option for LEDs I'm seeing come from BLISS, so from your perspective it's irrelevant.

OP
OP
crazywayne311

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
i would think every LED tail light would be equipped for the on board scales function. so if i sell these it wouldnt matter to whoever buys them...same should apply for which ever new ones i get. should all be plug and plug minus swapping over the BLIS modules

Sponsored