Sponsored

Feedback on Toyo Open Country A/T lll, Goodyear Duratrac, and ProComp A/T Sport tires?

OP
OP
elk275

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
2" level (rough country puck), no noticeable highway noise. MPG probably dropped 1-2, but was not overly concerned about that....
I’m not concerned about a couple mpg, but wouldn’t like to see a drop of 5 or more. Thanks
Sponsored

Mc5601

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
Sales
I have a 22 Platinum w/BAP ordered. I'm sure the factory tires will be the first thing I change. Thoughts on Toyo Open Country A/T lll, Goodyear Duratrac, and ProComp A/T Sport?

Have had Duratracs on my Tremor and now have ATIII's on my 22 King Ranch and both seem to be great tires. I like the sidewalls on the Duratracs better but the Toyo's seem to be slightly smoother

RedDragon65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
I have had several Duratracs, on my F150's and F250, first set was a little loud, but other than that were great, have not had the noise issue on my last 2 sets (maybe the tire pressures I was running), I've had good luck/performance from them on and offroad, great in the snow, etc. Im not married to them, had Falken Wildpeaks on my F250 Tremor, loved them, but I just recently put Duratracs back on my 2022 - I was going to go with the MT Baja Boss' but they are pretty heavy and I found a really good deal on these Duratrac's see previous post if considering Duratracs (I know they arent for everyone, some have issue with Goodyear, etc) Size is a little smaller than I wanted but Duratracs dont have as much selection as others

Good Deal on Duratracs | F150gen14.com -- 2021+ Ford F-150, Lightning EV, Raptor Forum (14th Gen) | Owners, News, Discussions

Ford F-150 Feedback on Toyo Open Country A/T lll, Goodyear Duratrac, and ProComp A/T Sport tires? Leveled 2022 PB.JPG

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I had 22" AT3 Toyo in the past, ran them for about 30k.

I really liked them. Looked good, wore well, good traction in wet, dry and snow.

Not overly loud. MPG drops due to the weight.

I would have gotten them again but I changed my truck and set up.

Daltonn

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
In the realm of comparing Toyo Tires and the Goodyear brand, the initial inclination might lean towards the latter. However, when delving into parameters such as value for money, the scales tip in favor of Toyo tires.
Sponsored

Last edited: