First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Good morning all. So I live in mid Michigan. (Between Flint and Lansing) I’m thinking about getting FDRS for the year and wondered if there are peeps around this area maybe maybe stretching into northern Ohio/Indiana and Canada who would like to do FDRS updates and forscan changes but either are not comfortable doing it or don’t have the equipment for it. I’m thinking something along the lines of like $70ish for both. We can meet up somewhere that makes sense for both parties. If I was to get a few guys all meeting up at the same place can talking about a lower price. I’m not trying to make any money, rather offering cost of FDRS etc. Let me know if you have any interest.
Sponsored

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Good morning all. So I live in mid Michigan. (Between Flint and Lansing) I’m thinking about getting FDRS for the year and wondered if there are peeps around this area maybe maybe stretching into northern Ohio/Indiana and Canada who would like to do FDRS updates and forscan changes but either are not comfortable doing it or don’t have the equipment for it. I’m thinking something along the lines of like $70ish for both. We can meet up somewhere that makes sense for both parties. If I was to get a few guys all meeting up at the same place can talking about a lower price. I’m not trying to make any money, rather offering cost of FDRS etc. Let me know if you have any interest.
I'd really interested once the weather breaks.

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Hi asrtand1, I posted about this same subject, in reference to paying for FORscan programming a few weeks ago. If you will be available mid April or so, I'd love to take the road trip there. I only have 700 miles on my Lariat Sport Powerboost.

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Hi asrtand1, I posted about this same subject, in reference to paying for FORscan programming a few weeks ago. If you will be available mid April or so, I'd love to take the road trip there. I only have 700 miles on my Lariat Sport Powerboost.
I’m sure I will be. When it gets closer to the time send me a msg and we can meet up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
I’m interested, let’s try to plan something for April.
Copy that. I’ve got the mongoose and I’m ready to go whenever.

2022xltrick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
I'm interested in this as well. I'm in Ann Arbor. Let me know when we can make it work with the group.

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
I'm interested in this as well. I'm in Ann Arbor. Let me know when we can make it work with the group.
You’re so close we can do it anytime. I’m up by Durand if you know where that is. I’m not for from 23 so we can meet up easily.

Sponsored

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Let me know your schedule. I can usually be pretty open. I’m gone on a work trip for a couple days this week. And then this coming weekend going up to Canada for a couple days. Actually going to meet a guy in Canada to update his truck. Lol.

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Blue water bridge. Where are you located?

OP
OP
astrand1

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Yeah that might work. Send me a msg with your number and I’ll send mine too and we can work everything out. Are we doing FDRS updating and or forscan. If FDRS send me your vin as well so I can see what updates you may have.
Sponsored