First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport FX4
Occupation
Appraiser/Assessor
I love the sound of my 5.0. Glad she is not faking it.... Anyway, the motor is fairly loud compared to all my friends 3.5's. When I cold start in the morning, that V8 is loud until it warms up and then settles down after a few minutes. I"m sure when I get up at 5:30 and remote start it, my neighbors hate it!
Sponsored

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
It is strange that this is not on for the little Powerstroke engine. I looked at my as-built in Forscan and the option is off. I am curious if my truck has the option for the active noice cancellation or not.

cleanbiker

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L
Did Ford put the fake engine sound in the 2021?
I personally didn't care for it in a previous 150 I had. I found documentation online to disconnect it, which I did.
Remember when you were a kid and clothespinned playing cards to the spokes?? Same thing.
I still haven't been able to get the specifics on how to disable with Forscan. People post "I disabled it with Fordscan, but never give specifics. I have a 22 Platinum Powerboost. Suggestions?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
Remember when you were a kid and clothespinned playing cards to the spokes?? Same thing.
I still haven't been able to get the specifics on how to disable with Forscan. People post "I disabled it with Fordscan, but never give specifics. I have a 22 Platinum Powerboost. Suggestions?
Go read thru this thread again, specifically post #55. If you dont know how to use Forscan, read the thread on Forscan on this forum.
Sponsored