First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Is this a pretty standard practice? I'd like to just put new tires (little wider, more aggressive) on my Limited as soon as i get it but i'm not sure how to get money for the brand new tires that the car will come with.
I'm unable to answer your question since I only have this experience with my dealership. I have read on this and other forums that others have similar experience and others don't, so with that being said, I can only suggest you talk to your dealership directly. If your dealership won't offer this, then you can also either call your local tire shops or just sell them on the open market.
Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Just had everything installed yesterday afternoon. Plan to use Forscan to update speedometer once available. I do have adaptive cruise but haven’t had a chance to use it yet pre or post level install. I do have the lane keep assist and 360 cameras, all of that technology is still working great.
Thanks, please keep us updated if you run into any problems.

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Here are 295/70R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock 18" sport wheels. Fit perfect, no rubbing!

truck.jpg
Can you measure the wheel gap on the front vs the rear? I'm trying to see how much rake is left after the level kit. Thanks!

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
Is this a pretty standard practice? I'd like to just put new tires (little wider, more aggressive) on my Limited as soon as i get it but i'm not sure how to get money for the brand new tires that the car will come with.
Some dealerships will do this, some do not. It is easy to throw them on Facebook Market Place or for sale on the regional forums, someone will buy them from you quickly. People are always needing new tires...

GigEmAggies03

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Can you measure the wheel gap on the front vs the rear? I'm trying to see how much rake is left after the level kit. Thanks!
Front fender height from ground is 40 3/4". Rear fender height is 41 3/4". I wasn't able to measure the actual gap, but would guess it would also be 1" larger in rear.

Sponsored

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Front fender height from ground is 40 3/4". Rear fender height is 41 3/4". I wasn't able to measure the actual gap, but would guess it would also be 1" larger in rear.
Awesome! Thanks for providing that info.

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
And we are all here patiently waiting for more photos from GigEmAggies03 like............ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Here are 295/70R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock 18" sport wheels. Fit perfect, no rubbing!

truck.jpg
Hard to tell in the photo, how much rake did you end up with after the leveling? Looks almost flat.

Sponsored

Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just had everything installed yesterday afternoon. Plan to use Forscan to update speedometer once available. I do have adaptive cruise but haven’t had a chance to use it yet pre or post level install. I do have the lane keep assist and 360 cameras, all of that technology is still working great.
Did you ever use your adaptive cruise control?

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
a youtube video i found...stock sport 20's no level with 33x12.5 ridge grapplers....
look too small for me...he should of went with a 295/60...

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's the same setup I was looking to go with.
look into the 295/60/20...will fill in the fender gap a little more and you wont have any rubbing at stock height. These New F-150's allow for aggressive tires without touching the suspension! Good luck and post some pics!

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
look into the 295/60/20...will fill in the fender gap a little more and you wont have any rubbing at stock height. These New F-150's allow for aggressive tires without touching the suspension! Good luck and post some pics!
I was considering 285’s. I also tow a boat through the mountains and want to make sure that load won’t cause any rubbing either.
Sponsored