First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
You knocked it out of the park. You picked the perfect bronze tint/tone/color. Nicely done.
Sponsored

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
I'd leave the suspension just the way it is. Was there a specific Bronze color you used? There's a million different shades.

FLPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a
Yeah, I'd leave it just how it is. Not sure if you have bed liner, mat, or cover on the bed. I have all three and it dropped mine close enough to level that I'm happy with it, but still has a slight rake for the occasional tow. $ spent on functional items for a similar result. Just another option for you.

OP
OP
JoeSTi

JoeSTi

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 3.5EB
Yeah, I'd leave it just how it is. Not sure if you have bed liner, mat, or cover on the bed. I have all three and it dropped mine close enough to level that I'm happy with it, but still has a slight rake for the occasional tow. $ spent on functional items for a similar result. Just another option for you.
I have a spray in liner and a soft roll up bed topper. I may just pull the blocks out and see if that gets it close to what I want. Slightly too much rake for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JoeSTi

JoeSTi

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 3.5EB
I'd leave the suspension just the way it is. Was there a specific Bronze color you used? There's a million different shades.
Im not sure what the color is called. I went in to look and one of the employees had this color on his wheels. I said give me whatever that guy is having!

OP
OP
JoeSTi

JoeSTi

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 3.5EB
MPG update for you guys. When I was stock I was around 22mpg, after the tires I dropped to 20.5mpg both driving in normal mode. I am pretty light footed. I tried sport mode today and on the way to work I got 22mpg again. Im going to keep driving in sport. Im surprised its getting better mpg with it being at 2400ish rpms a lot of times.

Sponsored