Not open for further replies.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Like many of you on here, I find myself constantly searching our community’s “What’s New” section to keep up to date with what’s going on with everyone and to get news on my new truck! By the minute it seems. I have to say, thanks to you all this place is my new (and vastly improved/and less stressful) Facebook!

How about an IPhone and Android phone application? We can even give it a cool name!

I’m not even sure if such a thing would be possible, but just a thought! I’d use the heck out of it!
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
We’re glad to have you and all the rest of our members in this budding community! We’ve got something good going here and we’ll do our best to keep improving the site. To that end, we’re currently developing iOS and Android apps for the site. We’re probably about 70% of the way towards launching an initial public version. Hoping it’ll be ready for download within 3 months. ?

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
We’re glad to have you and all the rest of our members in this budding community! We’ve got something good going here and we’ll do our best to keep improving the site. To that end, we’re currently developing iOS and Android apps for the site. We’re probably about 70% of the way towards launching an initial public version. Hoping it’ll be ready for download within 3 months. ?
NICE!! I had no idea! Thanks for getting that together for us!

***Takes delivery of F-150***

Before pulling off the lot:

Download F150Gen14 App - ☑
Download FordPass App - ☑
Crank the B&O Unleashed - ☑

Gonna be awesome!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
NICE!! I had no idea! Thanks for getting that together for us!

***Takes delivery of F-150***

Before pulling off the lot:

Download F150Gen14 App - ☑
Download FordPass App - ☑
Crank the B&O Unleashed - ☑

Gonna be awesome!
You go Kyle! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Any updates? Is it behind just like the F150s? Still love the site!

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just realized the "Whats new" page is a thing, that might make keeping up easier

Sponsored

FordTruckMan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat SuperCab 502A, 3.5L EcoBoost.
Is this the official app???
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/f150gen14-forum/id1663714072
Thanks

FordTruckMan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat SuperCab 502A, 3.5L EcoBoost.
Well, it just told me you Wow’d my post, then it told me that you replied to this thread, so, prolly legit🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s really a web wrapper but it’s still cool.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Well, it just told me you Wow’d my post, then it told me that you replied to this thread, so, prolly legit🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s really a web wrapper but it’s still cool.
Yup I’m using it now lol. I already think I like the website more, there’s ALOT more ads on the app and functionally it’s nearly identical
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.