F150 Fx4 vs Ranger tremor

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
I currently own a 2021 Ranger tremor and love it, however I have recently ordered a 2022 f150 Fx4 because I find the Ranger interior slightly too small. I thought it would be ok with my two toddlers and their seats, but it simply isn’t feasible when you also have cargo, etc etc. so I ordered the Fx4 f150 and I am excited for the extra room. I placed my order November 1st (no emails or communication etc etc but that’s for another thread)

Fast forward to today:

Record amounts of snow where I live in Ontario Canada. Everyone is stuck inside and the vehicles that attempted to leave are all stuck. Even buses are canceled.
My Ranger tremor ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED THE SNOW! I was easily able to drive my neighbour to their place of work (they were attempting to walk which would have taken hours). I’m talking 2-3 feet of heavy snow with peaks and valleys all over the place. and no

Did I make a mistake?! I’m an f150 guy at heart and have owned 2 in the past. I only bought the Ranger because it’s the closest I will likely ever get to owning a raptor lol.

Is the Fx4 going to be this capable?

And no, I cannot afford the f150 tremor or else it would be a no brainer.

Any input is appreciated!
I’m in NS and I don’t have the FX4 package but I do have 4x4 supercab with 5.0

Zero regrets- I just drove through 12” packed snow drifts as my road isint plowed yet today. Wasn’t a problem at all. I have good snow tires though, they’re not expensive but they work great - Firestone winterforce 2
Sponsored

Last edited: