First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
$899 is definitely high and requiring financing through the dealer’s selection of lenders is shady.
Hello xtraman122...I understand and thank you for reaching out. Not shady at all. You don't have to finance and more than welcome to pay cash or finance with your own bank. You can still take advantage of discount and factory order. The money we're leveraging from our lending institutions to capture your financing, pass on as savings to you, we will lose, and price goes up $1000. Very simple and transparent. However, you still get a great deal. Thanks again for responding.
Sponsored

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Refinance in 2 weeks(if the state lending laws allows you) and the dealer will have to pay back all that bank kickback

$899 is high and is negotiable(off the top if anything)
Yes. You can refinance any loan after you receive your first statement. At the discounts we're offering, the $899 should be the least of your worries. There's several Ford dealers that wouldn't even entertain what Koons Woodbridge Ford is offering. We're here if you would like to place a factory order and to earn your business. Thanks again.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Good evening Dexter, I assume you've gone home by now. Thanks for coming up on the wire. Before moving to Florida I used to live in Woodbridge near Leesylvania State Park. Your offer of 5% below invoice on F-150s is quite an offer in light of at least one local dealer tacking a $5K premium on the window sticker price. A couple of other dealers here on the forum have offered 3% off invoice.

Are you still doing 2021 orders or have you started MY2022?

In addition to your group pricing, can you also apply the following current offers:
- $1,000 Built For You By You Retail Custom Order Bonus Cash (PGM #38150, End Date: 9/30/2021 or 10/4/2021
- $500 Military Appreciation (eCertificate ID obtained, End Date: 1/3/2022)
- Any Exclusive Cash Rewards, Exclusive Cash Offers, Personal Cash Offers (or whatever the current terminology is) someone might have
- 0% Financing for 72 Months

Sponsored

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
Not a fan of Koons. I tried to order my truck from Koons Sterling Ford and they told me they would not honor X-plan. So I went 15 minutes down the street to Ted Britt Fairfax and ordered my truck from them at X-plan pricing.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
What's the lowest interest rate your internal financing company has? Obviously it for well qualified buyers.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
899$ dealer fee. That i probably the highest i’ve seen yet. Drop that in half and your offer will look a lot better. Seriously.

And also, can you be more transparent about your finance rates. For example current ford offer is 0% for 72 months. Your “partner” institutions, what exactly are their financing rates? What is a 1000$ if they will get you at 5.9% over 72 months.
I agree doc fee is highest I have seen, i have never paid a 899 dealer doc fee so far. Highest was 499. I purchase on an average 10-12 cars per year for friends and family.

MoSlick

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum 2018Mustang GT 2013 Cadillac SRX
Occupation
Retired Farmer
I agree doc fee is highest I have seen, i have never paid a 899 dealer doc fee so far. Highest was 499. I purchase on an average 10-12 cars per year for friends and family.
I have bought vehicles in Illinois and Missouri and I have never seen a doc fee that high. That is totally unrealistic!

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Some of you people are to funny. On a $50k invoice which i feel is a median price of the F150 the 5% discount is $2,500 under invoice. Add the doc fee and you're still $1,600 under invoice.

Now what i dont understand is the financing. They claim we can pay cash and its the same deal, but then they say the price is $1,000 higher if not finance through Koons.. making it under $600 under invoice and thats a pretty achievable discount when you factor in cost of travel or shipping if not local

Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
What's the % under invoice if we pay cash and are not financing?

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Not a fan of Koons. I tried to order my truck from Koons Sterling Ford and they told me they would not honor X-plan. So I went 15 minutes down the street to Ted Britt Fairfax and ordered my truck from them at X-plan pricing.
Hello Thinbluef150...I understand, thanks for reaching out. If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist. Thanks

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Hello...I understand about the processing fee. It's a fee that Koons has had for years at all its locations. All I'm trying to do, is offer a great deal for those who want a Ford vehicle at a substantial discount under invoice compared to a lot of Ford dealers nationally. It's "ok" for those who do not want to take advantage. Like a few have already mentioned, several dealers are asking for premiums over and above MSRP. I guess you would prefer to pay more for a vehicle than you have to with me at Koons Woodbridge Ford. Thanks

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Nobody here is trying to be funny. There are 2 very reputable and vetted dealers on this forum offering 3% under invoice with a considerably lower doc fee, less than 1/2 of Koons. And they don’t any finance through my lender only restrictions cutting into that 5%. both dealers are straighshooters without any hidden gottas going into their 3% under invoice pledge.

So everyone here is rightfully questioning the validity of the offer given 1. high doc fee and 2. Questionable financing.
As disclosed in other replies...we're simply trying to help our lending institutions capture financing contracts. You do not have to finance with us. This is a very simple formula. For those who understand the savings and want to place a factory order, fantastic, if not, it's no hard feelings. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.