Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

emulsifide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tesla Model S P85, 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+
Congrats! Did you by chance receive the confirmation email from Ford already?
Affirmative. I received it very quickly after signing the paperwork and paying the order deposit. Any idea when it will show up on my Ford account under orders (I used the same email address)?
Sponsored

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Affirmative. I received it very quickly after signing the paperwork and paying the order deposit. Any idea when it will show up on my Ford account under orders (I used the same email address)?
I believe you have to wait on the vin number from Ford to register it under your account. Not 100% if I am missing a step there. I did not receive an email confirmation, just yet which is odd. Looks like your email was registered by Koons. I’ll have to check with Dexter.

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
I think you give Ford too much credit and would be wise to follow the advice of those on the forum since most know more than Ford marketing and sales people. The build and price site is full of inconsistencies and the order guide should be your bible.

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I think you give Ford too much credit and would be wise to follow the advice of those on the forum since most know more than Ford marketing and sales people. The build and price site is full of inconsistencies and the order guide should be your bible.
With all due respect, I tend to gather my information from what I have seen overall throughout various resources, forums, neighbors and family. The purchases made on these trucks alone over the last two years have been substantial, and almost every other neighbor owns a new truck these days, especially in my neck of the woods.

There are indeed many “inconsistencies” with orders which is a point I've been trying to make. Too many assumptions have been made across various forums and groups, and at the end of the day, we all have to ensure we get what we really want or need. A company's marketing department has the clear responsibility to promote the business, and enhance Ford's overall image. However, this is debatable up to a certain degree. Sometimes an honest answer does come right out from these folks. Why discourage anyone from ordering a $1000 add-on by telling consumers it will surely cause delays? I'm sure there are more suitable and strategic ways to provide these types of answers. (I do prefer the blunt truth though. :p )

The order guide is not what the average consumer will find when they go over to Ford's website to build and spec their vehicle, and if you don't know where to look for this data sheet or even know it exists, you're out of gas. I will admit that I was originally under the impression that the AS feature was already added to the 700 packages for my trim. I have found the feature to be beneficial in my recent past, but I may have a change of heart down the line due to cost.

Last edited:

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
You speak of "shoulds". Sure Ford Marketing should know and sure the build and price should be 100% accurate, but neither are true. Regardless, I hope you and all others waiting get their trucks quickly without too much delay.

Sponsored

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Has anyone who has ordered through Koons asked for a signed Buyer’s Order? I always get these when ordering a vehicle, but wanted to confirm if this was provided for everyone along with their orders or if anyone has asked for one?

Last edited:

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’d love to know how Koon’s scheduling is going. I ordered in Dec and nothing, where others ordered in January, similar truck, already have build dates.

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I’d love to know how Koon’s scheduling is going. I ordered in Dec and nothing, where others ordered in January, similar truck, already have build dates.
Did you receive an email confirmation from Ford when you placed your order? I’m understanding that if your email is registered through the dealership, then you will receive everything else going forward including when your vehicle gets scheduled, VIN, etc. I did not receive an email confirmation even though Ford received the order. Hoping to get some clarification as well.

Sponsored

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
Did you receive an email confirmation from Ford when you placed your order? I’m understanding that if your email is registered through the dealership, then you will receive everything else going forward including when your vehicle gets scheduled, VIN, etc. I did not receive an email confirmation even though Ford received the order. Hoping to get some clarification as well.
Yeah I have the same concern. Sure I signed a buyer's order, but it didn't have my name or address and it didn't have anyone else's signature on it in the end.

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Yeah I have the same concern. Sure I signed a buyer's order, but it didn't have my name or address and it didn't have anyone else's signature on it in the end.
Dexter, can you please provide this for us? I have a few last changes to make to our order
You may have signed the Preview Order. There is a seperate form called, “Buyer’s Order Form” that provides a detailed breakdown of the exact out the door price.
You may have signed the Preview Order with the Priority Code, Order Code, etc. Did you get the Buyer’s Order Form after signing and submitting the Preview Order? It should read “Buyer’s Order Form” on the very top.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I did yes, my frustration is just trying to figure out why other trucks, ordered after my Dec order , can be scheduled but mine not.

i probably wouldn’t mind if there is a clear and well explained reason, but in there lack of info frustration rages on.

Maybe Koons just had a lot more orders and mine is far from there front assuming Ford can only schedule eg. 10 orders for Koons a month. But for smaller dealers other guys ordering the same truck is in front of their dealers’ 3 truck monthly allowance. I dunno. Just speculating.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.