First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
No, it's not an additional $1000 added, we are offering a $1000 of for financing with us.
Forum members, I have miss spoken the $1000 is for financing with us. If you choose to finance elsewhere you would loose a $1000.
It was the posting on the 14th, which was later corrected in the bottom posting, that caused a lot of confusion. I think we all have it straight now!
Sponsored

Buzzard3142

First Name
Buzzard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor (soon), 2021 Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Retired
Dexter, all these haters on here. I'd withdrawl the offer, tell them to pay MSRP plus markup.

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Dexter, all these haters on here. I'd withdrawl the offer, tell them to pay MSRP plus markup.
Really, Why call someone a hater because they want to make sure everyone understands the facts.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It was the posting on the 14th, which was later corrected in the bottom posting, that caused a lot of confusion. I think we all have it straight now!
Really!?! I merely pointed out the source of the confusion because I was also confused. Dexter admitted he misspoke and now all's good. FWIW, I have an order in with Dexter. You might want to consider keeping your opinions to yourself before calling someone out in public.

Buzzard3142

First Name
Buzzard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Really!?! I merely pointed out the source of the confusion because I was also confused. Dexter admitted he misspoke and now all's good. FWIW, I have an order in with Dexter. You might want to consider keeping your opinions to yourself before calling someone out in public.
Nah, I think I'll put my opinion in here, just as you have, and every other person in here.

Sponsored

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Interesting first post on the forum.

Are you trying to help or hurt Dexter's business by stirring up drama in his thread?
Dexter is a stand up guy and won't respond to negative posts. Koons Woodbridge Ford took over Cowles Ford this Summer and is definately an improvement.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Interesting first post on the forum.

Are you trying to help or hurt Dexter's business by stirring up drama in his thread?
Just what I was thinking about someone's very first posting on the forum. I'm actually a fan of Dexter’s! There were some very harsh comments after he first started the thread, but I opined on that with him privately in one of our phone calls. Oh well, water under the bridge...

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
I also just ordered through Dexter!

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
And already got the e-mail from Ford accepting my order, boy that was fast!

Sponsored

Buzzard3142

First Name
Buzzard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
After rereading my post, I apologize to Dexter and everyone else on here. I didn't mean to cause problems. I realize we are all here for the same reason. From now on I will only post helpful things.

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Good morning forum, we're all humans. I make mistakes myself on a daily, lol. If I wrote a misleading statement, I expect to be called out. With that being said, as a lot of you already know, I'm here for all of you to help and facilitate a better than fair deal to anyone that is interested on the Ford model line of vehicles.

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Dexter, will be there tomorrow to sign my build order form. There is no one I think in the country that can beat this deal.
Ford F-150 F150 Ford Tough - Koons Woodbridge Ford Offering Up To 5% Below Invoice tempImage0XzW6C

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Status
Not open for further replies.