First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
899$ dealer fee. That i probably the highest i’ve seen yet. Drop that in half and your offer will look a lot better. Seriously.

And also, can you be more transparent about your finance rates. For example current ford offer is 0% for 72 months. Your “partner” institutions, what exactly are their financing rates? What is a 1000$ if they will get you at 5.9% over 72 months.
Hello, you're more than welcome to finance with Ford Motor Credit. FMC would be considered a "partner" banking institution with Koons Woodbridge Ford. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Good evening Dexter, I assume you've gone home by now. Thanks for coming up on the wire. Before moving to Florida I used to live in Woodbridge near Leesylvania State Park. Your offer of 5% below invoice on F-150s is quite an offer in light of at least one local dealer tacking a $5K premium on the window sticker price. A couple of other dealers here on the forum have offered 3% off invoice.

Are you still doing 2021 orders or have you started MY2022?

In addition to your group pricing, can you also apply the following current offers:
- $1,000 Built For You By You Retail Custom Order Bonus Cash (PGM #38150, End Date: 9/30/2021 or 10/4/2021
- $500 Military Appreciation (eCertificate ID obtained, End Date: 1/3/2022)
- Any Exclusive Cash Rewards, Exclusive Cash Offers, Personal Cash Offers (or whatever the current terminology is) someone might have
- 0% Financing for 72 Months
Hello RalpL...Thank you for reaching out. Majority of orders are now 2022. Any incentives applicable Ford offers would be passed onto you as additional savings at time of delivery. If all above is applicable at time of delivery, plus or minus incentives, would apply. Thanks.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Two questions...
  1. Does your discount also remove the $1695 destination fee like the other discount seller?
  2. Are you actually able to order 22s at this time?
Thanks

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
Another Ford.....good morning and thank you. The discount is 5% under invoice
Two questions...
  1. Does your discount also remove the $1695 destination fee like the other discount seller?
  2. Are you actually able to order 22s at this time?
Thanks
Hello...destination is included in my pricing. Not yet. Thanks

Sponsored

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Another Ford.....good morning and thank you. The discount is 5% under invoice

Hello...destination is included in my pricing. Not yet. Thanks
So just to be clear, your pricing is 5% under invoice with the invoice "including" the destination charge.
That is a significant difference when compared to the other discount seller.
Just clarifying...
Maybe this is the 3% vs 5% difference.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
I like how people here would argue over $899 doc fee but not understand that the total cost is still likely lower than whatever they paid. Can’t see the forest through the trees comes to mind.

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I like how people here would argue over $899 doc fee but not understand that the total cost is still likely lower than whatever they paid. Can’t see the forest through the trees comes to mind.
Yea, it's a very competitive price overall. If they had the truck in the spec I wanted when I was still in the market I'd jump on it.

With current market conditions, if $899 is make or break on a deal for a $50k+ truck then just save yourself the time and hassle, just wait for the chip shortage to be over.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I agree - I'm located in southwest Florida and the dealer doc/processing fees range quite widely. Three somewhat local dealers charge $899, one $699, and another $399. A couple of dealers a little further out - one charges $1299 and the other $1499! Appatently some Florida state government office reviews and approves whatever fee they would lkke to charge. So, I don't find Koon's fee outrageous. I used to live in Woodbridge VA, so I know it's in line with other dealers, except maybe Carmax who used to charge $199 and raised it to $399.

Concerning the Destination & Delivery Fee of $1695, I have a 2021 order pending with one of the two 3% under invoice dealers on this forum and my Preview Order includes it along with two Invoice charges that don't show under MSRP - CV Lot Mgmt ($10) and Fuel Charge ($82.94).

I might consider doing a 2022 order with these folks - after a couple more questions I have are answered.

Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Easy no need to turn on each other , ask the man the hard questions be skeptical . People will buy from the forms and the good the bad and the ugly will come to the surface .

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Granger changed to 2% under, chapman is 3% under. Koons is 5% under but very unclear on pricing.

Koons should post a example of pricing using Ford credit, private finance and cash purchase.
I agree, we just need a better example of how this deal will work.

Drexel, can please clarify for us using this simple mathematical example:

1.) If an invoice price is $70,000, 5% under invoice is $3500, the total comes out to $70,000 - $3,500 = $66,500.

Now if we finance through FoMoCo at delivery, does the price stay $66,500 or will it be $66,500 + $1000= $67,500 because we did not finance through Koons finance lenders?

2.) Using same example but paying cash at delivery, will the total be $66,500 or $67,500?

Just trying to understand if the 5% is anyhow dependent on how we chose to finance or pay for it? At least for me and it seems a few others here, this particular point is still the major source of confusion at this point.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
How about you guys PM the OP if you're interested and if the numbers are competitive with Granger or Chapman, then let the rest of us know you're going with Koons.

Let's keep the drama off this site and over on the other forum where it belongs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.