F150 Build and Price

3Ranger11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ranger
Occupation
Interstate commerce transport engineer
It would be nice if they would finish the build and price for the 2021’s. Also, since the 2020 is now out of production, they should take the 2021 out of Future Vehicles and replace it on the website. Any else feel this way? They released the early build configurator two months ago. If this is your flagship vehicle, shouldn’t you finish that before the build configurator for the Bronco? Sorry, just venting.
Sponsored

yeet1331

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford Explorer Limited, 4.6L V8 4x2
Agreed, as I've been checking the site multiple times a day for the past month. This morning they updated their upper menu interface to make it look nicer, which took me by surprise. Since they announced the Bronco's B&P release I've been banking on them likely dropping the F-150's on the same day, but with the first 2021's slated to hit dealer lots in less than a month if it ain't tomorrow I'd hope it'd be soon...

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
At the end of August I predicted that the full B&P would not be live until at least October 1st for various reasons. Here we are closing in on November and through the diligent photography of members of this forum we have seen almost every color, interior, and option available. I think it is time to launch the 2021 retail site with full build tool. Please Ford....

yeet1331

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford Explorer Limited, 4.6L V8 4x2
Looks like I was wrong, though I’ve already built myself an antimatter blue Bronco OBX 2.7 Lux package lol. Anyway interestingly enough I hit the early BP for the f-150 and the 60-second Bronco site traffic cooldown shows up...

Sponsored

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
I wonder if i should also get a bronco, they look awesome!

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I wonder if i should also get a bronco, they look awesome!
I sold my mustang gt to save for a Bronco. I’m still debating on a Bronco or new truck. A 50k black diamond bronco (with compromises) as a 3rd vehicle is not an easy decision. The pictures of the “Tremor” f150 has my attention though.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I sold my mustang gt to save for a Bronco. I’m still debating on a Bronco or new truck. A 50k black diamond bronco (with compromises) as a 3rd vehicle is not an easy decision. The pictures of the “Tremor” f150 has my attention though.
You will have plenty of time to save... Broncos will be a while if you haven't ordered one yet, or even if you have.
Sponsored