TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
My order has been in since 7/5 and still "unscheduled clean."

Anyone else been waiting this long, or longer?
july? Haha. I ordered March 13th. Still unscheduled clean
Sponsored

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
All you unscheduled guys should be happy by now. Any day now they will switch over to 2022, and you will end up with a 2022 truck. Better resale value, maybe some new options, better quality control learned from shortcomings of the first production year. and when you do get rid of it, buyers won’t be thinking of that crazy 2021 year where f150 trucks were sitting on lots for months without chips. No one is thinking of that right now but 5 years down the line would you want to buy a 2021 truck knowing what happened.

not trying to be a d*ck, but there are some positive of not being scheduled this year. I too am waiting on a 2022 for the reasons above.

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
All you unscheduled guys should be happy by now. Any day now they will switch over to 2022, and you will end up with a 2022 truck. Better resale value, maybe some new options, better quality control learned from shortcomings of the first production year. and when you do get rid of it, buyers won’t be thinking of that crazy 2021 year where f150 trucks were sitting on lots for months without chips. No one is thinking of that right now but 5 years down the line would you want to buy a 2021 truck knowing what happened.

not trying to be a d*ck, but there are some positive of not being scheduled this year. I too am waiting on a 2022 for the reasons above.
5 years from now: "For sale: Rare 2021 F150. Low mileage - 15k less than any other vehicle of the 2021 model year! Rust cleaned and protection added/maintained by original owner. New/Unused fuses in fusebox, ready for use. Collectible manufacturing process artifacts straight from the factory yet be discovered in this rare gem"

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I’m wondering if all this start/stop is going to be hell on the build quality. I would hope the guys/gals would build them right for us, but seeing the sloppy work posted here Doesn’t instill confidence.

maybe best to just cancel my 2021 that is now scheduled for early Nov, and get in line for a 2022 - that I would guess would be built by early spring?

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
I’m wondering if all this start/stop is going to be hell on the build quality. I would hope the guys/gals would build them right for us, but seeing the sloppy work posted here Doesn’t instill confidence.

maybe best to just cancel my 2021 that is now scheduled for early Nov, and get in line for a 2022 - that I would guess would be built by early spring?
You would be lucky if you can get a 22 MY in spring. Don't forget they will also begin production on the Lightning. and that will be drawing away micro-chips/materials from gas F-150 trucks. It'll be interesting but most likely a cluster.

Sponsored

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
You would be lucky if you can get a 22 MY in spring. Don't forget they will also begin production on the Lightning. and that will be drawing away micro-chips/materials from gas F-150 trucks. It'll be interesting but most likely a cluster.

I prepared myself mentally that it’ll likely be late February, so technically still winter?

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
I prepared myself mentally that it’ll likely be late February, so technically still winter?
Better tell yourself more likely April/May... Im just being pessimistic lol

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
The wife's Expedition lease is up next July and dealer said unless we want to buy it and if want another vehicle instead, that we should probably order now! Crazy times!

Last edited:

G-Train

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bullitt Mustang
Got my Raptor ordered 6/10 and it is still unscheduled and clean. At this point, I am thinking, I will be screwed and will be looking at a MY22. Especially since the Raptor is only made in Dearborn

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
From today..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • On Thursday, September 16, (Stock) Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Explorer, F-150, Mach-E, Mustang, Escape, Super Duty, Transit and Transit Connect will not be selected for scheduling.

Sponsored

stangsandatruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
From today..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I think were going to see lots of this going forward - with VIN’d trucks needing to have build date updates, then built / shipped and now Malaysia having issues with the virus creating chip plant closures / reductions - There will be very few new orders scheduled in the next few weeks. Hopefully, they got enough components shipped / in the pipeline so they can finish all the 2021 that have been assigned build weeks, rather than this start stop method they have been doing (especially to KC).

bwil85

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My order has been in since 7/5 and still "unscheduled clean."

Anyone else been waiting this long, or longer?
I ordered mine on April 15th and still no answer on when it will be built

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
The wife's Expedition lease is up next July and dealer said unless we want to buy it and if want another vehicle instead, that we should probably order now! Crazy times!
My wife’s Fusion lease is May and my truck is July. We are both thinking about getting it now. I ordered a truck in 8/27 but it won’t be scheduled so I will grab an inbound truck from my work. We are leaning towards keeping her Fusion but it’s not very comfortable for my son and I.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I can't help but wonder if our friggin DEFENSE CONTRACTORS are having the same issues.

Hopefully NOT!

We just lost billions worth of Military arms we need to replace. QUICKLY!
Defense orders are called “rated orders”, and they take priority over consumer orders.
Defense contractors still have supply chains issues, absolutely, but priority for suppliers is rated orders first.