Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't think 4.10s is an option. I think the 4.10 Torsen front axle option on the builder needs to be updated as 3.73 to fit the Tremor build because 3.73s is the only option.
It's either a misprint or along with the Torsen front diff. you get 4.10 gears both front and rear like the Raptor. You cannot have different gear ratios.

Hey guys, wondering is someone can give me a little help on my Tremor order, have a couple questions, going with the 402A package and I see it comes with the class 4 trailer hitch and the tow technology packages as part of 402A, do I need to order the optional trailer tow package (53A) to have the 10900 lbs. projected tow rating. 2nd question is about the Torsen front differential, rear axle is advertised as 3.73 ratio, the Torsen option is advertised at 4.10 ratio, so if I order this option will my rear axle ratio be changed to 4.10 to match the front, totally confused with this, would really appreciate any help.

I had the same confusion around the trailer tow package when I ordered mine. I thought the tech package had all I needed, but if I recall, it was missing some of the wiring and maybe the BLIS for towing. Anyway, I ended up adding the Trailer Tow Package. I'm not sure about the tow rating being affected or not.

I also ordered the Torsen front diff. My understanding is that this only affects the front and not the rear. So the rear will be 3.73 while the front will be 4.10. I believe the Torsen also raises your towing/payload rating by a couple hundred pounds, though.

Hope that helps. What color are you looking at?

You cannot have a front axle with a different ratio than the rear. Your transfer case will be destroyed. Its just like if you go with bigger tires than what your spare tire is and you get a flat tire on one of your rear tires. You're supposed to mount the smaller spare tire on the front, and move the good front tire to the rear and keep it in 2H.

Ordered an Antimatter Blue Tremor on 6/18

402A
Trailer Tow Package
Tray Style Floor Mats
Spry In Bed Liner
B&O Unleashed

I originally opted for the Torsen Front Diff., but my buddy (owns dealership) texted me and said the diff. option was late availability. With what's going on with the orders, I decided to drop it for now and I'm going to try and find out how long exactly "late availability" means.
Sponsored

woodirl

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022* F150 Antimatter Blue Tremor
Just cancelled my order for a 2021 Platinum (too much Chrome) and confirmed my order today for a Tremor:

Antimatter Blue
402a
Power tailgate
Moonroof
Propower 2kW
Liner Tray mats
B & O unleashed 18 speakers

priority 10 order, should get confirmation when Ford accepts orders next week. My platinum had a vin within a week so looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Hey guys, wondering is someone can give me a little help on my Tremor order, have a couple questions, going with the 402A package and I see it comes with the class 4 trailer hitch and the tow technology packages as part of 402A, do I need to order the optional trailer tow package (53A) to have the 10900 lbs. projected tow rating. 2nd question is about the Torsen front differential, rear axle is advertised as 3.73 ratio, the Torsen option is advertised at 4.10 ratio, so if I order this option will my rear axle ratio be changed to 4.10 to match the front, totally confused with this, would really appreciate any help.
I had this same question about the tow rating and was told by a Ford rep that you have to have the Trailer Tow Package to get the 10900lbs rating. Otherwise it was only 5 or 6K.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Ordered my Tremor on 6/21

Oxford White 402A (something about flat white and black IMO is hard to beat)
Active 2.0 Prep
Interior Work Surface
B&O Unleashed
Spray in Liner
Power Tailgate
Moonroof
Floor Liners

Hope we see movement sooner than some of the others!

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Ordered from Granger as well, signed for it last week. Was very impressed by their handling of my communications and requests. Took the pricing and waved it around local dealers (northern va), they lost their minds when they saw the price.

Now the long wait.

1624661498596.png
How the heck did you get this pricing?!?! I thought I was fine just being at sticker price but now I'm not sure....

Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
How the heck did you get this pricing?!?! I thought I was fine just being at sticker price but now I'm not sure....
I was in a similar position before the order banks opened. The best I managed to get a local dealer to offer is MSRP with no deposit, I wasn't quite happy with any of it. Someone on reddit clued me in to Granger Ford in Iowa. They've been running a Invoice minus 3% program for a good while and are still committed to it in 2021. I chatted with a few of their guys on the phone and ended up getting a executed order form at that price. They were quite easy to work with. I'll give them the full seal of approval once I lay my eyes on the truck but so far so good.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
As you can tell by my name, I was dead set on Iconic Silver. I love Antimatter Blue but not sure if it will mesh with orange accents. I also like Black, Leadfoot, and White. Hopefully having Granger submit my order tomorrow.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
As you can tell by my name, I was dead set on Iconic Silver. I love Antimatter Blue but not sure if it will mesh with orange accents. I also like Black, Leadfoot, and White. Hopefully having Granger submit my order tomorrow.
The silver tremor in the official Ford media looks really good, so don’t think you can go wrong there! I went with white. White, black and orange all look real good together, I hope!

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Granger is selling at 3% under invoice. I live in FL. I will fly out and drive it home and still save so much money that it's more than worth it.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I was thinking about Silver, but went with Antimatter Blue.

I really wanted to see Space White on the Tremor. If that was an option, I would have got it. Love that color. I had an Oxford White '14 Raptor and just wanted something different. Never had a blue vehicle before. I fell in love with Antimatter Blue (Blue Jeans as well) and Space White when I saw them in person. Can't go wrong with silver tho.

What gets me is, I can get a Space White XLT or Lariat Sport, but not a Tremor or Raptor? And I can get a Stone Gray Tremor, but not an XLT or Lariat Sport? Who the hell is making these decisions? SMH

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered

I really wanted to see Space White on the Tremor. If that was an option, I would have got it. Love that color. I had an Oxford White '14 Raptor and just wanted something different. Never had a blue vehicle before. I fell in love with Antimatter Blue (Blue Jeans as well) and Space White when I saw them in person. Can't go wrong with silver tho.

What gets me is, I can get a Space White XLT or Lariat Sport, but not a Tremor or Raptor? And I can get a Stone Gray Tremor, but not an XLT or Lariat Sport? Who the hell is making these decisions? SMH
I wanted Race Red. I said the same! Where the hell did Stone Grey come from and where the hell did Race Red go?

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management

Agree there, I wouldn’t be thinking about color at all if Space White was on the pallet.
I have an alternate B&P saved for a space white Lariat 5.0. But I really want to have something that’s a bit more special.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wanted Race Red. I said the same! Where the hell did Stone Grey come from and where the hell did Race Red go?
Yea, that's another one I was wondering Wtf.

Also, why Stone Gray and not Carbonized Gray? Any why no Code Orange, or at least Cyber Orange? You'd think with the Orange accent interior and exterior, they'd offer an orange paint like they did with the first Raptors.

Agree there, I wouldn’t be thinking about color at all if Space White was on the pallet.

I have an alternate B&P saved for a space white Lariat 5.0. But I really want to have something that’s a bit more special.

One of the best colors ever offered IMO

I was going to get a Lariat Sport FX4 in Space White. But that brown interior on the Lariat Sport is a deal breaker. Looks terrible. Another one that makes you wonder WTF

ClarkOrton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
I've been a Toyota guy forever and after seeing the leaked new images of the Tundra, I'm not thrilled. Them dragging their feet pisses me off too. Release it already.

Anyway, because of the reasons above, I've moved on to the Tremor. Yeah, it's expensive for what it is. But all of it backed by factory warranty convinces me. I'm not a vehicle mod guy. I just want a rear locker, 33s, skid protection and some creature comforts. The Tremor nails all those and I don't have to change anything. I may eventually add a leveling kit and 35s, but I doubt it. Here my build.
Capture.PNG

Model
  • 2021 F-150 Tremor™, SuperCrew®, 5-1/2' Box, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes, 4x4, 3.73 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio$49,505

PaintS4
  • Antimatter Blue$0
  • No Secondary Color$0

PackagesS4
  • 401A Mid$6,065
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch$0
  • 360-Degree Camera Package$765
  • Power Equipment Group$0
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0$750

PowertrainS4
  • 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 4x4

ExteriorS4
  • 18" Alloy with Dark Matte Finish Wheels$0
  • Bedliner – Tough Bed® Spray-In$595
  • Windows – Rear Defroster$0
  • Skid Plates (4x4 Only)$0
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$0
  • Reverse Sensing System$0
  • LED Side-Mirror Spotlights$0
  • Windows – Rear Power-Sliding$350
  • Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start$0
  • Remote Start System with Remote Tailgate Release$0
  • LED Fog Lamps with LED Cornering Lamp$0
  • LED Box Lighting with Zone Lighting$0
  • Manual-Folding, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors – Heat and Turn Signal$0
  • 3.73 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio$0
  • 275/70R18 all-terrain (A/T) Tires$0

InteriorS4
  • Black$0
  • Unique Sport Cloth$0
  • Unique Black Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats -$0
  • Privacy Glass$0
  • Color-Coordinated Carpet with Carpeted Matching Floor Mats$0
  • Onboard 400W Outlet$0
  • Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage$215
  • SiriusXM® With 360L$0
  • SYNC® 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition$0
  • Connected Built-In Navigation$0
Ended up visiting a Ford dealer looking to test drive and see interior space of the new f150. Turns out they just got a super low mileage 2018 Raptor Supercab in that afternoon. Hadn’t even been detailed for the lot yet. The whole family just happened to be with me so I could ensure enough interior space. I drove the Raptor home that night. I know the Tremor will be a special rig in its own right, but a loaded, like new Raptor was too hard to pass up.
Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! 0A59286E-7457-4DCA-8ED2-FC76FFBD8870

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ended up visiting a Ford dealer looking to test drive and see interior space of the new f150. Turns out they just got a super low mileage 2018 Raptor Supercab in that afternoon. Hadn’t even been detailed for the lot yet. The whole family just happened to be with me so I could ensure enough interior space. I drove the Raptor home that night. I know the Tremor will be a special rig in its own right, but a loaded, like new Raptor was too hard to pass up.
0A59286E-7457-4DCA-8ED2-FC76FFBD8870.jpeg

You cannot go wrong with a Raptor. They are fun trucks for sure. I had this '14 and it was a blast.
Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! 119201

Only thing I don't miss about it is the gas mileage. Especially on days like today when I went and got gas on the way home from work today. $104 to fill it up with 87 octane. Good thing I don't drive fast and get 800+/tank.
Sponsored