Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
My guess is this is a nod to the American flag patch US Soldiers wear on their uniforms. It's worn on the right shoulder only, and appears "backwards" to signify a Soldier always moving forward in battle. It doesn't work if you put that "backwards" flag decal on the driver/left side of a truck. Technically works on the passenger/right side, but yeah... a regular decal would have been better received. Maybe it is just an error on the website though. lol
read the other replies. It's addressed. The issue is that they're oriented incorrectly on BOTH sides of the truck!
Sponsored

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Yeah, its probably way too expensive for a truck but I like it! Not big into after market adjustments/add-ons and this checks all the boxes of what I'm looking for in a truck.
Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! 1623425050535

ClarkOrton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
If you're seriously considering 35's I would add the 4:10 gear option on.
I’m on the fence. Only reason I’d level it and add 35s is to get rid of the rake. I don’t need 35s and going that route probably has more negatives than I’m willing to accept.

Buddy

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Veteran
1623345506784.png

ah hell, it's flying incorrectly both sides...
They need to learn how to apply a flag correctly
1623345016936.png

1623344886942.png
Whomever put the flag on didn't pay attention to what they were doing. If they reversed to two flags - put the right side on this truck on the left and the left side on the right, it would be correct. I have no idea what the four symbols are in front of the flag.

Sponsored

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Whomever put the flag on didn't pay attention to what they were doing. If they reversed to two flags - put the right side on this truck on the left and the left side on the right, it would be correct. I have no idea what the four symbols are in front of the flag.
Is that gen 3, as in the third gen raptor?

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
No thanks! I just quickly priced some pieces of this, and if you're at ALL handy, it seems the best route for a nice truck is to buy a lariat and put a real suspension package on it from aftermarket. I'm blown away at the cost of that truck...
Yeah, especially if you don't want to have the EcoBoost 3.5 or even a different cab/bed size, for that matter. What doesn't make sense is that you can get a Raptor for the price of a fully loaded Tremor. It's only really necessary if you want more towing capability than a Raptor. But that seems to be where it ends.

-SG

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
I'd reorder Tremor over my missing Lariat build if Power boost hybrid and 6.5 were options but... Oh wells

r.ellison2010

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 FX4
No thanks! I just quickly priced some pieces of this, and if you're at ALL handy, it seems the best route for a nice truck is to buy a lariat and put a real suspension package on it from aftermarket. I'm blown away at the cost of that truck...
The luxury package is ridiculous

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Yeah, especially if you don't want to have the EcoBoost 3.5 or even a different cab/bed size, for that matter. What doesn't make sense is that you can get a Raptor for the price of a fully loaded Tremor. It's only really necessary if you want more towing capability than a Raptor. But that seems to be where it ends.

-SG
My 2 builds were so close that I have to agree... and I'm trying to order a Raptor today. The big thing is finding a dealer that will stay at sticker (I did verbally we will see today when we are suppose to order) most tell you they are marking it up and then if you add 37 tires (I am not) it shoots it up $7500

Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered my tremor from the dealership today. One problem that came up was the 401a package wasn’t working with the Ford copilot assist 2.0. From the build and price and papers I’ve seen, the 401a should work with the assist. My guy said it just could be a glitch/error in the system. Am I missing something or anyone having that issue??

ClarkOrton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Ordered my tremor from the dealership today. One problem that came up was the 401a package wasn’t working with the Ford copilot assist 2.0. From the build and price and papers I’ve seen, the 401a should work with the assist. My guy said it just could be a glitch/error in the system. Am I missing something or anyone having that issue??
Ran into the same issue. I want the adaptive cruise feature and was told that was only going to be available through the high package, even though that isn't the case on the B&P. My guy said he was going to confirm, but no word back yet. That's going to piss me off if Ford fudged up the B&P because I was excited I could add the 360 camera/assist 2.0 without the high pack.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
I think its just a glitch as the order guide confirms co pilot 360 assist 2.0 /req the 360 cameras Optional on 401A.
Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! F3CE774B-1F8C-4F1B-BE75-872EBEEC4442

Ran into the same issue. I want the adaptive cruise feature and was told that was only going to be available through the high package, even though that isn't the case on the B&P. My guy said he was going to confirm, but no word back yet. That's going to piss me off if Ford fudged up the B&P because I was excited I could add the 360 camera/assist 2.0 without the high pack.

Yason84

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XLT, 2012 Buick Verano
Is it just me or does the Build & Price renderings make the Tremor look it's been skipping leg day? Seriously those tires look way to small to be 33s.

Yason84

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XLT, 2012 Buick Verano
If you're seriously considering 35's I would add the 4:10 gear option on.
I don't think 4.10s is an option. I think the 4.10 Torsen front axle option on the builder needs to be updated as 3.73 to fit the Tremor build because 3.73s is the only option.
Sponsored