First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Since the tremor order window just opened last week we probably wont get any VINs assigned for another few weeks. What little information I was able to pick up regarding production timing pointed to late July to start build, but thats probably as good as anyone else's guess.
Thanks appreciate the info! Do you receive any kind of email automatically when the vin gets assigned or is it up to you to basically hound the dealer to keep checking? Don’t want my impatience to annoy them…ha
Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
The Sales Manager sent me the build sheet when the order was placed, so that part wasn't automated. My dealer also stated the July 6 start date for builds, but for those of us ordering the Torsen option I don't think we'll be in on that date. From my understanding, once the vin is created, and the truck is about to get built, we will receive an automated email that production is about to begin and be able to track from there...so basically radio silence until it enters assembly.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
The Sales Manager sent me the build sheet when the order was placed, so that part wasn't automated. My dealer also stated the July 6 start date for builds, but for those of us ordering the Torsen option I don't think we'll be in on that date. From my understanding, once the vin is created, and the truck is about to get built, we will receive an automated email that production is about to begin and be able to track from there...so basically radio silence until it enters assembly.
Awesome, thanks! Can’t wait to see these things for real. Any idea guys if the interior has the ambient lighting? Not a big deal, have the ice blue only on my current f150, and didn’t see it listed on this truck.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Awesome, thanks! Can’t wait to see these things for real. Any idea guys if the interior has the ambient lighting? Not a big deal, have the ice blue only on my current f150, and didn’t see it listed on this truck.
This is just a semi educated guess- but when looking through the other packages of the Tremor, it looks like the high trim package should come with it. The 402A HIGH is similar to a Lariat High and the Ambient light is avail in the Lariat and up.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I just ordered a velocity blue 402a from Granger. I actually already ordered a Bronco, but they are having so many commodity issues with the tops that I am getting the Tremor instead. I am looking forward to all the fancy upgrades from my 2013 XLT.

Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Ordered from Granger as well, signed for it last week. Was very impressed by their handling of my communications and requests. Took the pricing and waved it around local dealers (northern va), they lost their minds when they saw the price.

Now the long wait.

Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! 1624661498596

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Holy smokes thats a deal! Well done sir. Ive got more ammo now for my pricing discussion. Thanks!

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Holy smokes thats a deal! Well done sir. Ive got more ammo now for my pricing discussion. Thanks!
Thanks! Hope you can negotiate a more favorable price.

I did have my dealer put the 4.1 torsen back on, after learning from Torsen that the late availability is not resulting from their end. I wonder if ford plans to put them in as many raptors as possible before starting to install them into tremor orders.

ac6000

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Hey guys, wondering is someone can give me a little help on my Tremor order, have a couple questions, going with the 402A package and I see it comes with the class 4 trailer hitch and the tow technology packages as part of 402A, do I need to order the optional trailer tow package (53A) to have the 10900 lbs. projected tow rating. 2nd question is about the Torsen front differential, rear axle is advertised as 3.73 ratio, the Torsen option is advertised at 4.10 ratio, so if I order this option will my rear axle ratio be changed to 4.10 to match the front, totally confused with this, would really appreciate any help.

BlackMesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pickup
Hey guys, wondering is someone can give me a little help on my Tremor order, have a couple questions, going with the 402A package and I see it comes with the class 4 trailer hitch and the tow technology packages as part of 402A, do I need to order the optional trailer tow package (53A) to have the 10900 lbs. projected tow rating. 2nd question is about the Torsen front differential, rear axle is advertised as 3.73 ratio, the Torsen option is advertised at 4.10 ratio, so if I order this option will my rear axle ratio be changed to 4.10 to match the front, totally confused with this, would really appreciate any help.

I had the same confusion around the trailer tow package when I ordered mine. I thought the tech package had all I needed, but if I recall, it was missing some of the wiring and maybe the BLIS for towing. Anyway, I ended up adding the Trailer Tow Package. I'm not sure about the tow rating being affected or not.

I also ordered the Torsen front diff. My understanding is that this only affects the front and not the rear. So the rear will be 3.73 while the front will be 4.10. I believe the Torsen also raises your towing/payload rating by a couple hundred pounds, though.

Hope that helps. What color are you looking at?

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
It includes the tow technology package and the integrated trailer brakes.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had the same confusion around the trailer tow package when I ordered mine. I thought the tech package had all I needed, but if I recall, it was missing some of the wiring and maybe the BLIS for towing. Anyway, I ended up adding the Trailer Tow Package. I'm not sure about the tow rating being affected or not.

I also ordered the Torsen front diff. My understanding is that this only affects the front and not the rear. So the rear will be 3.73 while the front will be 4.10. I believe the Torsen also raises your towing/payload rating by a couple hundred pounds, though.

Hope that helps. What color are you looking at?
Based on my conversation with Torsen regarding their front diff being used on the Tremor, I believe the front gear ratio will still be 3.73, same as the rear. The 4.1 notation on the torsen front diff refers to the torsen bias ratio, not the axle's gear ratio. I even saw 4.1 noted as a optional axle ratio in some official marketing notes, but I believe this was an error.

ac6000

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Thanks for the info guys, based on the amount of money we are spending wish Ford would make it a little more clear as to what we are actually getting. Still torn on my color selection, either Lead Foot or Iconic Silver.

ac6000

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
By the way has anyone figured out how to order Trailer Tow Mirrors, cannot even find an option for this, find that strange.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
By the way has anyone figured out how to order Trailer Tow Mirrors, cannot even find an option for this, find that strange.
Based on the latest order guide, trailer tow mirrors are not an option anywhere in the Tremor supplement. Hopefully they fix that. Worse case is you find some OEM ones on ebay after the fact I guess.
Sponsored