F-150 Tow Mirror Left Driver Lamp Replacement

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
So, my luck never seems to surprise me. Earlier today as I was waiting on a red light to change, a semi-truck driver decided to pull a u-turn right next to me scratching the Driver’s Side Left Tow Mirror Lamp cover. This small impact felt as if the entire driver’s side of my truck was ripped apart. It took us about five minutes to get over the shock as we were shocker a truck that big centimeters away did not total the truck. Just a few inches closer, and who knows what would have happened. Grateful we are okay, and so is our brand-new truck. :eek:

The truck driver may have not noticed what he did since he kept through that turn into his destination without a slight stop. We followed him, and retrieved his tag information regardless. Anyhow, after further examining our truck, the only damage done was scrapes anda crack or two to the lamp’s plastic cover showed on this pic. No further damage was done to our truck or the Tow Mirror. Does anyone know if this plastic Tow Mirror lamp cover is separately obtainable or if the lamp itself with this piece included is available to replace without purchasing the entire mirror??

Any help will be greatly appreciated if this part is available. It seems the single lamp part is sold for the standard sized mirrors from what I can see, but I can’t seem to locate the part for my Tow Mirror for my 22’ F-150 Plat. Was hoping to get some information before calling parts.

Ford F-150 F-150 Tow Mirror Left Driver Lamp Replacement 3C1462FF-34F9-4531-A015-00AF48AF9252

Ford F-150 F-150 Tow Mirror Left Driver Lamp Replacement DE6D9802-B638-4D1D-88CA-82D05AC6EE5A
Sponsored