First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
I got OEM spray bed liner, retractable tonneau, and wheel liners from KC build. No noticeable delay on detailed tracking, built Thurs, shipped Sat. I think its doen in Truck body shop, not sure.
I think Dearborn goes offsite for those 3 items and was a 1 week delay Ive heard..
I love it, I wanted the Beautiful Ford logo imbedded in liner. LOL
If you watch videos you will see Line-X does much better surface prep work, better adhesion, better coverage, ie Box link plates are removed.
and they can do the no fade guarantee upgrade
So if you work it hard then your call.
Sponsored

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I heard Line-X is backordered on spray liner chemicals. Can anybody comment on that?
My local Line-X installer isn't taking new appointments because of shortage of materials. So yes, they are behind on material.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
The factory delay for spray-in bedliner is a myth according to my dealer. My Dearborn truck was built yesterday and will be delivered around June 1. Bedliner not a factor. I've had LineX and Ford liners. Ford is the only bedliner that comes with the cool Ford logo in the bed, but that gets hidden if you order the retractable bed cover.

OP
OP
Lpetters84

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I got OEM spray bed liner, retractable tonneau, and wheel liners from KC build. No noticeable delay on detailed tracking, built Thurs, shipped Sat. I think its doen in Truck body shop, not sure.
I think Dearborn goes offsite for those 3 items and was a 1 week delay Ive heard..
I love it, I wanted the Beautiful Ford logo imbedded in liner. LOL
If you watch videos you will see Line-X does much better surface prep work, better adhesion, better coverage, ie Box link plates are removed.
and they can do the no fade guarantee upgrade
So if you work it hard then your call.
I like the Ford logo as well. If you go aftermarket do you not see the Ford logo embedded in the liner?

Sponsored

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
I ordered the Ford spray in liner as well.
I was wondering how they get that logo in there.
They must stick something to box before spraying.

Mginn68

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Work
I'm having the Ford spray in liner done. The dealer told me it will not delay my truck which is due at the dealership on 6/22.
when did you order your truck ?

ToddnTX

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Dodge Durango, 07 GMC Sierra. 2021 Ford F-150
I’m not a bed liner expert by any means, but my factory liner seems high quality And even. I’m really happy with it. The only regret I have is I have to pay interest on it.

Sponsored

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My truck arrived Friday with a factory spray in liner, so 7 weeks 4 days since being ordered , no obvious delay due to the liner. I did notice that unlike Line X, they sprayed over the box retraining bolts. I will have a better look when I pick up my truck later this week.

Bocephus

First Name
Bocephus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.3L
Occupation
Entertainer
I recommend going with the factory liner unless you are going to be very hard on the bed. I ordered the factory liner and then cancelled due to a perceived delay. Line-X sands off most of the paint prior to applying the liner spray - this would be hard for me to watch. Ford sprays right over the paint, which may not adhere as well. There are pros and cons to both.
Sponsored