KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
I got OEM spray bed liner, retractable tonneau, and wheel liners from KC build. No noticeable delay on detailed tracking, built Thurs, shipped Sat. I think its doen in Truck body shop, not sure.
I think Dearborn goes offsite for those 3 items and was a 1 week delay Ive heard..
I love it, I wanted the Beautiful Ford logo imbedded in liner. LOL
If you watch videos you will see Line-X does much better surface prep work, better adhesion, better coverage, ie Box link plates are removed.
and they can do the no fade guarantee upgrade
So if you work it hard then your call.

Advertisement

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
The factory delay for spray-in bedliner is a myth according to my dealer. My Dearborn truck was built yesterday and will be delivered around June 1. Bedliner not a factor. I've had LineX and Ford liners. Ford is the only bedliner that comes with the cool Ford logo in the bed, but that gets hidden if you order the retractable bed cover.

OP

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion
I got OEM spray bed liner, retractable tonneau, and wheel liners from KC build. No noticeable delay on detailed tracking, built Thurs, shipped Sat. I think its doen in Truck body shop, not sure.
I think Dearborn goes offsite for those 3 items and was a 1 week delay Ive heard..
I love it, I wanted the Beautiful Ford logo imbedded in liner. LOL
If you watch videos you will see Line-X does much better surface prep work, better adhesion, better coverage, ie Box link plates are removed.
and they can do the no fade guarantee upgrade
So if you work it hard then your call.
I like the Ford logo as well. If you go aftermarket do you not see the Ford logo embedded in the liner?

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7 (ON ORDER)
I ordered the Ford spray in liner as well.
I was wondering how they get that logo in there.
They must stick something to box before spraying.

ToddnTX

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Dodge Durango, 07 GMC Sierra. 2021 Ford F-150
I’m not a bed liner expert by any means, but my factory liner seems high quality And even. I’m really happy with it. The only regret I have is I have to pay interest on it.

Advertisement

Advertisement