Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
No powered lift gates for higher end trims? Yeah, I'll just wait for the 2024 MY for GM and Ford to get their sh*t together.

There's no way I'm going to pay $70+k for a truck that has constraints. You have a better chance of seeing God than me buy that.

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
There's a nice Tremor being built tomorrow and headed to Granger if anyone is interested. I just canceled my order after additional deletes not on my order appeared on the window sticker. Will wait it out for 2024 but I have little confidence these deletes will be available then either. The AT4 with the 3L Duramax may find a home in my garage.

Uncorked

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XL
There's a nice Tremor being built tomorrow and headed to Granger if anyone is interested. I just canceled my order after additional deletes not on my order appeared on the window sticker. Will wait it out for 2024 but I have little confidence these deletes will be available then either. The AT4 with the 3L Duramax may find a home in my garage.
I am sorry to hear that.

Sponsored

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
Chevy/GMC are doing quite bad as well with deleted options

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Chevy/GMC are doing quite bad as well with deleted options
Well, not what I'm seeing. The only delete I'm seeing in my area on 2023 AT4s either on dealer lots or in transit is the steering wheel lock. Not sure about other trims. I'll likely wait it out, though. Like the manually locking rear differential and the torsion up front on the Ford.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor

I picked mine up from them almost 3 weeks ago. The only thing that got deleted on mine was the heated steering wheel, and the Advanced Security motion thingy. It was shipped without the spare tire lock, but I'm not sure that I wanted that anyway.

What else got deleted on yours that broke the camel's back?

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Auto start/stop, advanced security pack, heated steering wheel, and CHMSL camera is the latest delete.
Sponsored