First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
My information screen had shown that my driver door was open, I pressed OK to clear nothing happened. I opened and closed the door again, the message didn't go away, then I noticed the temperature was showing a higher temperature than what the actual temperature was outside. Has anyone experienced this issue yet. My truck is 22 F150, 5.0, STX. I'm inline at the dealership to get a call on when to bring it in for service.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My information screen had shown that my driver door was open, I pressed OK to clear nothing happened. I opened and closed the door again, the message didn't go away, then I noticed the temperature was showing a higher temperature than what the actual temperature was outside. Has anyone experienced this issue yet. My truck is 22 F150, 5.0, STX. I'm inline at the dealership to get a call on when to bring it in for service.
Hey there. I can look into your F-150’s screen concerns on my end. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

OP
OP

Tailinreds

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Well I got the call to take my truck in tomorrow morning. We'll see what they have stay.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat FX4 2022 Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Retired FDNY
The temp difference is normal.
My 23 info screen had a Brain Fart today. When it tried to connect to my iPhone, it just started buzzing and froze. Shut the truck down, opened the doors, and it kept buzzing.
Had to do a restart and it disappeared.
There's so much electronics in these vehicles, I think they just get confused sometimes.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
The temp difference is normal.
My 23 info screen had a Brain Fart today. When it tried to connect to my iPhone, it just started buzzing and froze. Shut the truck down, opened the doors, and it kept buzzing.
Had to do a restart and it disappeared.
There's so much electronics in these vehicles, I think they just get confused sometimes.
Good morning! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

OP
OP

Tailinreds

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Well I picked up the truck, paperwork stated that they performed a wiggle test and all was corrected. My question is, what is the procedure for a wiggle test and has it performed.? You've got to be kidding me a wiggle test, that's very reassuring that this problem won't come back
Sponsored