• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I believe it was Deb Fischer (R-NE) who made the $40K cap proposal. Only point that out to note it did not come from within the Democratic Party/I don't think Manchin will be pushing for such a cap proposal as part of his wish list.

ETA: Manchin was one of the 3 Democratic senators that voted for it (along with Sinema and Kelly, both from AZ). Maybe Manchin will push for some such cap, IDK.
Thanks for the correction - accurate information is always the best information.
Sponsored

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
I got a call from my dealer today. He said orders will begin in February. Jerry's Ford in Leesburg.

I said Huh??? How do you figure that, and off what information?

He also told me X-plan wouldn't be available. When I asked if it was his dealer making the dealer policy on it, or if Ford just released something, he had no clue.

Weird thing is, I never called them. The Dealer called ME to tell me things they weren't even sure about.. it was odd.

I agree. We all need to stop listening to dealers as if they are Ford themselves.

I have a reservation at Jerry's too (Made it during the reveal event). I've never heard from them other than an email from the day after my reservation that basically said nothing. Any news on ADM from Jerry's? Every car on their website right now has an ADM.