F-150 Built in Phone Holder..

NHF150

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT scab
Do you have a part number you could share?
I never did find a part number. I found the phone holder in the bottom of the center console. If you want to see if you can find the number, go to https://parts.ford.com/ enter your vin and look under "body" and then "instrument panel". From there you can find the exploded diagram. The thing is so loose in the console that when you lift the phone out, it falls out. Really more of a pain then it is worth.
Sponsored

texski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch Super Crew, 1997 Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired
ML3Z1045G74BA for the Phone Holder.
They stopped supplying these after June 21, best I can tell.
As of Feb 2022 the price is around $200.
Crap, you could buy a 3D printer and print one cheaper than that ... and probably make it fit better.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
ML3Z1045G74BA for the Phone Holder.
They stopped supplying these after June 21, best I can tell.
As of Feb 2022 the price is around $200.
Crap, you could buy a 3D printer and print one cheaper than that ... and probably make it fit better.
You mean the black plastic piece of junk that does not even resemble a phone holder? $200???

texski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch Super Crew, 1997 Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired
You mean the black plastic piece of junk that does not even resemble a phone holder? $200???
YES!!!
Probably $0.05 to make. I just don't get it.

And now they are shipping without chips? I can find a place to put my phone. But if my King Ranch has the Massaging Seats disabled ...

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
I recently picked up this phone tray for <$25 on amazon. A little overpriced in my opinion, but I have to say it works quite well. I drilled a hole through the bottom and laid a wireless charging pad in there, connected to the front USB port. So far it's been perfect - the phone stays out of the way, charges while it's on the "shelf", and I still have easy access to the front bin. It also leaves just enough visibility of the screen that I can catch a quick glance at any notifications that don't show up on carplay.

Sponsored

Ronin1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 XL STX SuperCrew 4x4 5.0 Avalanche
I recently picked up this phone tray for <$25 on amazon. A little overpriced in my opinion, but I have to say it works quite well. I drilled a hole through the bottom and laid a wireless charging pad in there, connected to the front USB port. So far it's been perfect - the phone stays out of the way, charges while it's on the "shelf", and I still have easy access to the front bin. It also leaves just enough visibility of the screen that I can catch a quick glance at any notifications that don't show up on carplay.
Says it is unavailable now. I just use the one that comes with the truck. Works great.

Canoe

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE PART# IS.
Someone else says the part # is ML3Z1045G74BA but I can't find that anywhere online.

I found this drawing on parts.ford.com which also says "045G74B" (a subset of the part # above).

Still... no luck finding this online anywhere...

Ford F-150 F-150 Built in Phone Holder.. Mobile_Phone_Holder_F150

Sponsored

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Someone else says the part # is ML3Z1045G74BA but I can't find that anywhere online.

I found this drawing on parts.ford.com which also says "045G74B" (a subset of the part # above).

Still... no luck finding this online anywhere...

Mobile_Phone_Holder_F150.png

Bob Violence

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A FX4 Powerboost
https://www.proclipusa.com/

Every mount is two pieces ... the first piece you specify to fit your exact car model, and the second piece is made for your model of phone. They are a bit pricey, but I've bought several mounts from them for cars I've owned over the years.