daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Huh, I bought my truck on March 5. Ford Credit is still not populated with the new vehicle yet. Still showing my 2016, though it does show paid in full for that one (traded in).
I tried going on there with my social and last name but I need an account number. It says "can be found on your invoice" but I do not have a first statement. And the financial paperwork from the dealer doesn't indicate any sort of account number.

Back on the topic of the thread: I went online to get the extended warranty from Flood since my dealer couldn't match it. Was so easy to pay in full online! As I wanted to also add a maintenance plan, it says to call them to add it, and I figured I would use my FordPass points on that.

Made one call, guy says sure we can add it. I said and I want to use my points. He says sure how many and I said as much as possible!! He said use same credit card I said yes! Whole phone call was <3 minutes. I had 47k points and used all to get $235 off. My contracts are in email and populated on Fordpass within a few days. SO EASY!

Advertisement

camattin

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost 4x4
Huh, I bought my truck on March 5. Ford Credit is still not populated with the new vehicle yet. Still showing my 2016, though it does show paid in full for that one (traded in).
I was having the same thing. But it turns out it was there, just hidden. Think the 'fix' was to go to settings->vehicle information.

Once it is "fixed" you'll see a drop-down next to the vehicle, e.g.:
1617742990859.png

1617743008965.png

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
I was having the same thing. But it turns out it was there, just hidden. Think the 'fix' was to go to settings->vehicle information.

Once it is "fixed" you'll see a drop-down next to the vehicle, e.g.:
1617742990859.png

1617743008965.png
And just like that, my new truck magically appears on the screen. Thanks Chris.

kavm

Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
For 8-years/100K miles/0 deductible - I am seeing the following prices for premiumCare ESP
  • Zeigler - $2255
  • Flood - $2155
  • Anderson and Koch - $2055
Any reason why Anderson and Koch would not be the obvious choice?

Also - Zeigler also offers a protect maintenance plan. For 7500 miles service interval, it is $1800. I did not see it elsewhere. We are the types that take the vehicle to the dealer for service. Is it worthwhile?

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
For 8-years/100K miles/0 deductible - I am seeing the following prices for premiumCare ESP
  • Zeigler - $2255
  • Flood - $2155
  • Anderson and Koch - $2055
Any reason why Anderson and Koch would not be the obvious choice?

Also - Zeigler also offers a protect maintenance plan. For 7500 miles service interval, it is $1800. I did not see it elsewhere. We are the types that take the vehicle to the dealer for service. Is it worthwhile?
Last month Flood’s price was $2055. My local dealer said his cost was more and $2055 was a great deal.

spectre446

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Instead of buying a 7y/100k mile plan (just as an example) on day 1 of ownership, wouldn't it be better/cheaper to buy a 4y/100k mile plan towards the end of the 3y factory warranty?

OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2020 LexusRX350; 2021 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Instead of buying a 7y/100k mile plan (just as an example) on day 1 of ownership, wouldn't it be better/cheaper to buy a 4y/100k mile plan towards the end of the 3y factory warranty?
No, the price goes up the older the truck is. Try it punching in a 3 year old truck with say 30,000 miles.

kavm
When I got mine from Flood seems like I say the maintenance part. You had to select it somewhere on their webpage but don't remember where for I don't get those. As I remember when I crunched the numbers there is no real savings there.

kavm

Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
I ended up buying from Andersen and Koch. [ @currybob - Thanks for the links on post #1]. I bought both ESP and plans -
  • PremiumCare ESP for $2055 (Flood was $100 more and Zeigler was $200 more
  • I also bought the Premium maintenance plan from them. It's 20 visits in 8 years/100K miles for $2095 (only a $100 discount as I bought the ESP). Not exactly the bargain of the century but I believe 20 visits including tax will average more than $100 dollars per visit. What it covers is:
    • Engine oil and filter changes
    • Multi-point inspections
    • Tire rotations
    • Brake pads and linings
    • Shock absorbers/struts
    • Spark plugs
    • Clutch discs
    • Engine belts
    • Engine coolant hoses, clamps and o-ring seals
      Wiper blades

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
I ended up buying from Andersen and Koch. [ @currybob - Thanks for the links on post #1]. I bought both ESP and plans -
  • PremiumCare ESP for $2055 (Flood was $100 more and Zeigler was $200 more
  • I also bought the Premium maintenance plan from them. It's 20 visits in 8 years/100K miles for $2095 (only a $100 discount as I bought the ESP). Not exactly the bargain of the century but I believe 20 visits including tax will average more than $100 dollars per visit. What it covers is:
    • Engine oil and filter changes
    • Multi-point inspections
    • Tire rotations
    • Brake pads and linings
    • Shock absorbers/struts
    • Spark plugs
    • Clutch discs
    • Engine belts
    • Engine coolant hoses, clamps and o-ring seals
      Wiper blades
Unfortunately the way rotors are made today, it's been my experience that every brake pad replacement requires a rotor replacement.

Advertisement

Advertisement